Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Skyroadster.com Merchandise (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f98/)
-   -   Sky hat (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f98/sky-hat-89082/)

Moosebreath 09-23-2017 06:59 PM

Sky hat
 
2 Attachment(s)
Finally found a decent Sky hat. E bay. Pics below.

marlboromike 09-23-2017 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The problem with that hat is...it says SKY but the profile is actually a Solstice. Here is a TRUE profile of a SKY

Moosebreath 09-23-2017 09:01 PM

Its not a detailed representation or drawing of a Sky. Its not meant to be but the side louver line is there which the Solstice does not have. And its close enough for me and the girls I go with. (They ain't real picky anyway.)

HORNET1 09-23-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosebreath (Post 1219593)
Its not a detailed representation or drawing of a Sky. Its not meant to be but the side louver line is there which the Solstice does not have. And its close enough for me and the girls I go with. (They ain't real picky anyway.)

Get the hat & Wear the hat...With Pride:cool:

Moosebreath 09-23-2017 09:45 PM

Dats da plan.

HORNET1 09-23-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219570)
The problem with that hat is...it says SKY but the profile is actually a Solstice. Here is a TRUE profile of a SKY

Oh please:rolleyes:

marlboromike 09-23-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORNET1 (Post 1219626)
Oh please:rolleyes:

U guys r too new to this forum...what u post is PAST PAST History...that image is a TOON.

Before posting u should look up past posts.

HORNET1 09-23-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219634)
U guys r too new to this forum...what u post is PAST PAST History...that image is a TOON.

Before posting u should look up past posts.

Perhaps we should get your permission before posting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

marlboromike 09-23-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORNET1 (Post 1219641)
Perhaps we should get your permission before posting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The intelligent way to post is to view past threads on a topic.....insuring it is not duplicated...just like the duplication of this thread...what u r supposed to do is ask the administrator to delete one...that is if u r intelligent.

HORNET1 09-23-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219649)
The intelligent way to post is to view past threads on a topic.....insuring it is not duplicated...just like the duplication of this thread...what u r supposed to do is ask the administrator to delete one...that is if u r intelligent.

Thank you so very much for your insight.
YOU are quite obviously a very very intelligent person
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

marlboromike 09-23-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORNET1 (Post 1219650)
Thank you so very much for your insight.
YOU are quite obviously a very very intelligent person
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Just common sense will suffice

HORNET1 09-23-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219658)
Just common sense will suffice

Since you claim to be able to ascertain an individual's IQ by what they write, you have the opportunity right now to apply your ability in regards to my postings.
PLEASE...Be my guest. Show me what you've got.

marlboromike 09-23-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORNET1 (Post 1219665)
Since you claim to be able to ascertain an individuals IQ by what they write, you have the opportunity right now to apply your ability in regards to my postings.
PLEASE...Be my guest. Show me what you've got.

The forum will judge you...

HORNET1 09-23-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219673)
The forum will judge you...

I can live with that.

BTW: You "crack" me up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't stop laughing.

HORNET1 09-24-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1219570)
The problem with that hat is...it says SKY but the profile is actually a Solstice. Here is a TRUE profile of a SKY

Speaking of hats...
You should give this one a try, MM.
I'm betting it will fit perfectly.

https://subpop-img.s3.amazonaws.com/...jpg?1470940518
:laugh:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome