Sky key chain - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Skyroadster.com Merchandise Click here to visit the Skyroadster.com store

User Tag List

 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moosebreath
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Moosebreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ellenton, Florida. Gulf coast.
Posts: 508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Sky key chain

Found these on a thread from 2006. Curious if either one is still around. I can find Saturn ones but not Sky. Would be interested if anyone has one or knows how to get one. Thanks. Preferably the one on the left but either is ok.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-232651_1536291443583.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	102827   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-232700_1536291458467.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	102829  
Moosebreath is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Garage
I was looking for any sort of Sky key chain and found nothing.

I am going to have one custom made for myself by a buddy who does CNC stuff. Most likely it will just be SKY with the Redline logo, powder coated and polished.
Amorget is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Member
 
Kansas Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Small town Kansas
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I've found a few for other Saturn models, but the only Sky key chains I've found look pretty cheap.

Kansas Bill
2008 Silver Red Line
Kansas Bill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Moosebreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ellenton, Florida. Gulf coast.
Posts: 508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
I have not found any Sky key chains, even cheap ones. Found 2 for Saturn, $18.00 and $15.00 I believe but just Saturn. If anyone coughs one up I am interested.
Kansas Bill likes this.
Moosebreath is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 09:36 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member
 
marlboromike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bonita Springs, Florida
Posts: 17,168
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosebreath View Post
I have not found any Sky key chains, even cheap ones. Found 2 for Saturn, $18.00 and $15.00 I believe but just Saturn. If anyone coughs one up I am interested.
I had one ...the left one back when....there is a problem with this key chain....it has to do with how the key hangs. Cannot recall the exact problem but was not happy.
marlboromike is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Moosebreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ellenton, Florida. Gulf coast.
Posts: 508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosebreath View Post
I have not found any Sky key chains, even cheap ones. Found 2 for Saturn, $18.00 and $15.00 I believe but just Saturn. If anyone coughs one up I am interested.
I had one ...the left one back when....there is a problem with this key chain....it has to do with how the key hangs. Cannot recall the exact problem but was not happy.
Well if I can find one fine, if not, no big deal. Just thought it would be nice.
Moosebreath is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Member
 
Kansas Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Small town Kansas
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
NOT what I was looking for: https://www.ebay.com/i/253835809176

Kansas Bill
2008 Silver Red Line
Kansas Bill is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 06:02 AM
Senior Member
 
LAC Sky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Smithsburg, MD
Posts: 854
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Garage
Custom make one? CNC or maybe 3-D printing could make just a SKY body outline, with color/material choice options for owner personal favor?

IF yours is Yellow/Black like Moosebreath is then polished yellow powder coated piece, maybe a sliver of carbon fiber here and there, you could have something special. Cost a few bucks, little running around for a key chain but it only goes to your car. Then the $1.89 chain from Dollar General made in China breaks and you lose your keys... maybe one of your buddies still in the boat building business might have something laying around the shop you could use for " project " usage. You never know until you ask? Hell if yours turns out well enough, " could be " a new sideline business for you.

Materials of choice, free time on hands, tools in work shop going unused, beers involved, new business market ventures capital, shares goes public, new wall street wonder gets on CNN money watch... and all I wanted was a new key chain for my Sky.

LAC
LAC Sky is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Member
 
Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorget View Post
I was looking for any sort of Sky key chain and found nothing.

I am going to have one custom made for myself by a buddy who does CNC stuff. Most likely it will just be SKY with the Redline logo, powder coated and polished.
If you do this, I'd be interested in buying a couple also.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line, Midnight Blue
Knight is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Moosebreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Ellenton, Florida. Gulf coast.
Posts: 508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC Sky View Post
Custom make one? CNC or maybe 3-D printing could make just a SKY body outline, with color/material choice options for owner personal favor?

IF yours is Yellow/Black like Moosebreath is then polished yellow powder coated piece, maybe a sliver of carbon fiber here and there, you could have something special. Cost a few bucks, little running around for a key chain but it only goes to your car. Then the $1.89 chain from Dollar General made in China breaks and you lose your keys... maybe one of your buddies still in the boat building business might have something laying around the shop you could use for " project " usage. You never know until you ask? Hell if yours turns out well enough, " could be " a new sideline business for you.

Materials of choice, free time on hands, tools in work shop going unused, beers involved, new business market ventures capital, shares goes public, new wall street wonder gets on CNN money watch... and all I wanted was a new key chain for my Sky.

LAC
Wow! Did I go back to the future? I'm goin down to the Jag dealer right now!
Moosebreath is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Try Etsy, i saw a few on there.
tporter is offline  
Reply

  Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > SKYRoadster News & Polls > Skyroadster.com Merchandise

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome