Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Silver Pearl SKY this weekend at Saturn of Orlando South with Sky_Vue and it rocked. I couldn't look at it too long without a tear coming to my eye, it was so amazing in person after just seeing photos of it for so damn long. It's the perfect size. Doesn't look as small as the Z4's and even S2000, but way hotter.

Due to the fact that it's Thanksgiving,... the Saturn team that drives the Sky Truck and shows the car around is on vacation this week,... Which means, to my surprise, that their leaving it at the last place they showed it :cheers: ,.. Saturn of Orlando North. So Im gonna get to spend more time with my Sky. Anyone that wants to travel to see the SKY, call first to make sure their plans havent changed. But this is a great opportunity,.. you have all week. It's just sitting there,.. waiting for you.:D:eek:

So just to reiterate, For those of us who live in or near Orlando and couldn't make it to view the Sky this weekend,... The Sky will be in the Showroom at the Saturn of Orlando North Location in Cassleberry till Friday Nov. 25th :willy: That's all friggin week folks!! :D

-Monday Nov 21st - Friday Nov. 25th ALL DAY - Saturn of Orlando North
2725 US Hwy 17-92 S
Casselberry, FL 32707
PH: (407) 767-2022

Call For Directions and hours. :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Mullet-Man, wherever you are, I wish the happiest and safest of holidays to you and yours, but please- do not handle the food without a hairnet. Let's keep that glorious Kentucky waterfall on your head and out of the gravy.

Next month, should you find yourself with a week off for Christmas, know that I'll happily care for your charge should you wish to leave it within 500 miles of my house. You needn't leave it parked in Orlando- I'll happily display it on the Long Island Expressway. I've stopped cutting my hair in the back pending your reply.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reedred said:
Mullet-Man, wherever you are, I wish the happiest and safest of holidays to you and yours, but please- do not handle the food without a hairnet. Let's keep that glorious Kentucky waterfall on your head and out of the gravy.

Next month, should you find yourself with a week off for Christmas, know that I'll happily care for your charge should you wish to leave it within 500 miles of my house. You needn't leave it parked in Orlando- I'll happily display it on the Long Island Expressway. I've stopped cutting my hair in the back pending your reply.
:willy: :willy: HAHA,.. OMG,.. It wasn't mullet man:banghead:,... it was 2 other dudes...:confused: I think mullet man was just showing the Sky in that main area where we saw those pictures. So,.. no time soon will you experience the "Business in the front,.. Party in the back"

·
Registered
250 Posts
Saw the thing this weekend.. - got a picture of the scratch on the side. Nothing like killing the finish on the side like that.

I'll post the pictures on my site l8r this week. Will also have the video of it driving out of the showroom. Gives you a good impression of the lights working - all of them.. since he had to put it in reverse at one point to get out.

Good lord, the General has really put togethere an awesome car. It looked great from every angle. The fit and finish on the inside where phenomenal.. I hope it carries over to production.

The Aura will be at the autoshow Thanksgiving weekend as well.. so you'll have a peek at the new face of saturn if you make it to the Convention center.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sky_vue said:
Saw the thing this weekend.. - got a picture of the scratch on the side. Nothing like killing the finish on the side like that.

I'll post the pictures on my site l8r this week. Will also have the video of it driving out of the showroom. Gives you a good impression of the lights working - all of them.. since he had to put it in reverse at one point to get out.

Good lord, the General has really put togethere an awesome car. It looked great from every angle. The fit and finish on the inside where phenomenal.. I hope it carries over to production.

The Aura will be at the autoshow Thanksgiving weekend as well.. so you'll have a peek at the new face of saturn if you make it to the Convention center.
What's up,.. it was kool seeing you there man. I'm totally checking out the Aura too,.. that cars kool. Those lights on the Sky kicked Arse!! Defanitly can't wait to see the video. But that scratch was fierce,.. yikes.:eek: Just another reason I'm getting a "Silver Pearl" one. I didn't even see that yuge scratch until they removed the barrier and you pointed it out. I'f it was another color,.. they wouldn't be able to show the car. Plus Silver cars don't look so dirty after not being able to wash it for more than a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts