Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who will get Sky 001? Will it be given away or will it be sold? I assume there is a vin that is 001 out there isn't there? Anyone know if there is a tradition about this kinda stuff. This car represents the start of a new car but also a new direction for Saturn.

It is kinda an important car. :thumbs:

Those who decided to build the Sky hoping it would bring in people who would never have boughten a Saturn before guessed right. It brought me into the show room. Now I'm interested in looking at the Aura or the Outlook.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
rick112 said:
So who will get Sky 001? Will it be given away or will it be sold? I assume there is a vin that is 001 out there isn't there? Anyone know if there is a tradition about this kinda stuff. This car represents the start of a new car but also a new direction for Saturn.

It is kinda an important car. :thumbs:

Those who decided to build the Sky hoping it would bring in people who would never have boughten a Saturn before guessed right. It brought me into the show room. Now I'm interested in looking at the Aura or the Outlook.
Its long gone you'll most likely never hear from it..

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VIN 001 is long gone? As in shipped out to someone already or something has been done to it. I'm talking about the production cars.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm betting it will be used for something other than sold to the public. Either that, or it met Mr. Crusher and will be used for future skys.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Macros said:
I'm betting it will be used for something other than sold to the public. Either that, or it met Mr. Crusher and will be used for future skys.
I bet a lot of VINS have gone by the way of Mr. Crusher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts