Saturn Sky Forum banner

030 & Holding

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  pphjj5 
#1 ·
I saw the consolidated report today, I am at 030 still. I am not surprised because I think it will remain there thru Feb into March. So Iwill pass the time right here in front of my screen, and chill. I got all the time in the world. I will clean the garage and have to new garage doors installed, that should keep me busy thru FEb:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

So it goes, retirement is hell, ain"t it?:lol:

ERNEST:thumbs:

#2 ·
Hey sugar, if ya run outta things to do while you wait I have a list of things I need done over here...tee hee. Keep us posted of your progress :lol:

#3 ·
I to am at 030 and was a the dealer ship today talking to the GM who is handling all the Sky orders. He said, that he was told that they will not start building until the last week of Feb. He said he HOPED I would get my car in mid march, but that maybe wishful...........

#6 ·
When I put my deposit down in December the dealership told me the second week in March. Wow...I hope they are right...I get angry filling up my Nissan X-terra week by week as gas goes up and up!

#7 ·
Just as an FYI for those talking about 030's..... I have solid confirmation that the only cars ordered to date are for dealer demos. Those are the only 030's. Any of you who are NOT dealers cannot possibly have an order in. This is what I was told mid-week last week. So are you, who are saying you've ordered your car, a dealer? Just curious.

#8 ·
Just for your information it is the dealers option to keep as demos or sell their 1st images. My Saturn :thumbs: group got 3 images, ZMB67 Sky, He is has sold me the image alloted to my dealer. Be a very longtime and best customer, he allowed me to buy it and keep the other 2 as demos. I have an order #, with my name assigned, with my color choice & options, It is on the consolodated weekly report the he gets every Tues from Saturn. I ordered 1/11/06. No I am not a dealer, just a good old boy from TEXAS with a SKY on order. ( I guess the fact that I have bought 9 Saturns from this 1 dealer over 10 years helps) Check your dealer again, because it is the dealer"s option to sell or keep their first image, majority of dealers are keeping their first images, but not mandatory.

ERNEST:thumbs: :cool:

#9 ·
Ernest said:
Just for your information it is the dealers option to keep as demos or sell their 1st images. My Saturn :thumbs: group got 3 images, ZMB67 Sky, He is has sold me the image alloted to my dealer. Be a very longtime and best customer, he allowed me to buy it and keep the other 2 as demos. I have an order #, with my name assigned, with my color choice & options, It is on the consolodated weekly report the he gets every Tues from Saturn. I ordered 1/11/06. No I am not a dealer, just a good old boy from TEXAS with a SKY on order. ( I guess the fact that I have bought 9 Saturns from this 1 dealer over 10 years helps) Check your dealer again, because it is the dealer"s option to sell or keep their first image, majority of dealers are keeping their first images, but not mandatory.

Very true... my dealer "almost" let me place the order on one of his 3 images (he has 3 dealerships and was given a demo for each one) but instead he went ahead and ordered all 3 as demos, but it was his option to do so, he could have sold an image to a customer. one thing I've learned on this forum is that there is no such thing as "solid" information. Especially if it comes from a dealer.

#10 ·
Ernest said:

My story is tha same as above...............:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.