Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the definitions of these codes? Which one is closer to being done? Please let me know. I'm itchin, I'm itchin... I was told I was at 033 over the weekend and the 800# states 136.... I AM BEGGING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Also, I did look at some previous threads, but there were some inconsistencies....

Let me know...

waiting at 033 or 136, whichever is better!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
What are the definitions of these codes? Which one is closer to being done? Please let me know. I'm itchin, I'm itchin... I was told I was at 033 over the weekend and the 800# states 136.... I AM BEGGING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Also, I did look at some previous threads, but there were some inconsistencies....

Let me know...

You got the 800# to work in the US? I thought that number was only for Canada? What kind of info were they able to tell you about your order?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the 800# is: (800) 553-6000 (EST)

They told me I was at 136, but my dealer told me I was bumped up to 033 on Sat. Just looking for some clarification....

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Angelqute1 said:

Let me know...

136-PLANT/TPW CHANGE
It probably goes with the 033 in this case.
Were you holding on a constraint? (i.e. ordered chrome?).
033 - "Sequenced & VIN Assigned" would seem to go along with it.
I'd take the two as a set.
Both are good.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For all intensive purposes (and the wild hair up my butt), does anyone know how long it takes (typically) from this status to going to the dealership? Yes, I'm getting the 18" chromies....

Thanks for the info.... anything is appreciated....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hmmm...

I just called the 800# that Angelqute provided and spoke with Saturn customer service. I gave the gal on the phone my order # and she said that she sees my order in the system and told me that it has been selected for approval...but she couldn't verify a status code...:confused: Wouldn't "selected for approval" equate to an 030 code? She told me to call back in one week to see if the process has gone along any further. :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
nscrbug said:
Wouldn't "selected for approval" equate to an 030 code?

# 025 - Selected for Approval
# 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
# 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
# 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
# 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
# 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1927

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
OK just got of the phone with Saturn..This guy new what was going on!!!! my order went in on 3/15/06 (25) on 3/22/06 it went to 30, then on 3/23/06 it was 136 that is a hold for some option that they are out of..Wheels in my case...it will now sit untill the supply comes in.....:banghead: Seal9

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
cerberus said:
# 025 - Selected for Approval
# 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
# 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
# 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
# 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
# 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1927

Awww, crud! :banghead: Thanks, cerberus. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Seal9...shoot! Well, maybe that will change. It is funny how there could be a shortage of WHEELS of all things on a SPORTS car with such a reasonable base price. :confused:

·
Registered
79 Posts
skywulf said:
Seal9...shoot! Well, maybe that will change. It is funny how there could be a shortage of WHEELS of all things on a SPORTS car with such a reasonable base price. :confused:

Does anyone know who is supplying the chrome wheels? If it is Delphi that might explain the hold up.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
gayager said:
Does anyone know who is supplying the chrome wheels? If it is Delphi that might explain the hold up.:banghead:

Not 100% positive on this, but I thought I read that the chrome wheels come from Taiwan...perhaps they're on a really s-l-o-w boat.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Yes, the 800# is: (800) 553-6000 (EST)

They told me I was at 136, but my dealer told me I was bumped up to 033 on Sat. Just looking for some clarification....
Angelqute1 I could give you a big kiss, errr hug, err cup of coffee.:willy: The 800 number I had written down wasn't working. The guy was awesome, didn't understand the "136" either, asked me if I could hold so he could ask someone else. I told him I didn't know if I'd get anybody this time of night (8 pm EDT). He said, "Actually, we were supposed to be closing but I saw your call and knew it was important. You're my last call and they're all waiting for me to get off the phone."

THAT'S MORE LIKE SATURN !!

Looks like we're at the same point practically, last code I got was 30 and now he shows me at 136. He said it could be going in to production at anytime and when it does it will probably be done and ready to ship in 1 day.

Oh, and that Cerberus is an auto production wizard.:yesnod:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Type of Transmission

Guys/Gals,

I went into my dealership almost two weeks ago and sat down with the Sales Manager. I was actually ready to cancel my order. But, he pulled up the order screen and showed me the status. Like many of you I was delayed too, but it was because GM underestimated the demand for automatic transmissions. Apparently, they set autos at 20% with manuals at 80%. So, they bumped up production to ~40%. When they did this it caused the system to delay all "automatic" orders. BUT, this was not an overly bad thing. As of Sunday, 2 April 2006, they began production of the Sky with Automatic Transmission.

So, just to confirm with you all, has anyone received an automatic?

Thanks, Alex:banghead:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
radioactive68 said:
Guys/Gals,

As of Sunday, 2 April 2006, they began production of the Sky with Automatic Transmission.

Woo-hoooo!!! That is great news! I ordered an automatic, so I'm hoping that my code goes to 030 this week! My dealer received their first car in last week...Silver w/automatic...BEAUTIFUL!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine is due at the dealership any minute now. Midnight blue, automatic, black/black/LSD/Chrome/6CD monsoon system. :driving: soon!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
radioactive68 said:
Guys/Gals,
As of Sunday, 2 April 2006, they began production of the Sky with Automatic Transmission.

The first SKY we delivered, VIN #391 (3/30/06) was an Automatic!!! :cheers: We have NOT had any problems ordering Automatics at all!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
Mine is due at the dealership any minute now. Midnight blue, automatic, black/black/LSD/Chrome/6CD monsoon system. :driving: soon!
Momdrae Slow down and don't write no bigger. It will come to those who wait.........Skip... still be awaitin and awaitin...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
My experience today

HI everyone,

Like the others today I too was told I was "step 136". But to further expand, my phone contact took my name, address and informed me I was getting a gift pack sent out. I asked what that was and he said he could tell me or he could surprise me,,,I wanted both so I got to pick hat or shirt and there are at least 2 other items coming that are the surprise part. He wanted to know if our current VUE had a CD player so I can guess what gift #2 is.

Saturn is Super:cheers: ....and if "step 136" is indeed as good as a code 33 I'll take it. Sounds like by this time next month I'll be like the rest of you and awaiting a truck dropping off our SKY.

Sheryl :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Codes

Just curious...does anyone know if there is a specific day of the week that the status codes get updated? I know that the consolidated report comes out on Tuesdays...but is there a certain day of the week that the codes change status...or can the codes change on any given day during the week?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts