Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to 040 3/16. :thumbs: :D Produced & released to carrier in 2 days!!

Have have posted a $50 Jackpot to the employee in my dealer that predicts date and time it drives off the ramp at my same. :willy: :willy: :crazy:

Was told early as Monday but no later than Friday next week. Any ideas?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO COOL.:cool: ... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU..:D ...... SMILE!! :D SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am at my dealership and was just informed that my baby was born yesterday!!!! And, I am in the first 1000.:cheers: :lol: :D :willy: My husband still is ok with being in 2nd place. But...He has had 3 since his first Saturn. I am still driving my second (our 5th). My baby is # 12. I can't stand all this excitement!! Expect it to be here around April 5th.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:cheers: Ernest. you'll be rockin soon:driving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Does anyone know what the time frame is from IMAGE TO BUILT... AND THEN SHIP?... getting impatient again..... TY... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Does anyone know what the time frame is from IMAGE TO BUILT... AND THEN SHIP?... getting impatient again..... TY... SkyBaby-07
my dealer says it will not ship if it is going by truck until they have a truckload going along the same route.... now that could be all Skys, or a combination of Skys and Solstices, right now mine is sitting at the plant on a truck along with 5 other cars, and as soon as it gets full of cars then it will be on the way here, so he expects it to be anywhere form monday till next friday.... when it goes to released to carrier then they can put it on the truck, as soon as it is on the truck even if it has not left the plant it will show Shipped because the carrier has now taken possession and is responsible for the car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Mine was two days from built to ship and this seems to be pretty standard from the times I've seen posted (all less than a week). I've seen wide ranges of time from imaged to built, Ernest having an (excrutiating :brentil: ) long wait for example.

Congrats on the 40 Ernest!! :thumbs: Can you feel the sunshine on the back of your neck and the breeze in your hair yet?:cool:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ernest said:

Have have posted a $50 Jackpot to the employee in my dealer that predicts date and time it drives off the ramp at my same. :willy: :willy: :crazy:

When did you get your image?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
i got my image and turned in on the 14th of th is month....... hmmmm.. any guesses as to when MY BABY will come home?........ ok.. i will have to check with y'all later... out for the night.... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Ernest said:

If it was "Released to Carrier" on Thursday it will either go to 042 (shipped) by tomorrow or Monday and if it is sent to your dealer by truck you should get it in Texas by Friday or Saturday (depending on how many stops that truck has. :thumbs: If yours is sent via rail then you have another week to wait at least... :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ernest said:

Congrats Ernest, and in the words of the most popular mail man of all time, (Mr. McFeely), "SPEEDY DELIVERY"....:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I would imagine, no money to made sittin' idol.
Ernest makes money bein idle. Hey what you adoin with my dog ? Skip....:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Skip said:
Ernest makes money bein idle. Hey what you adoin with my dog ? Skip....:lol:
Best way to earn a living, that's for sure, but I have worked all my life, retired early because things worked out that way.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations fellow Texan .. you'll have the first Sky in the Lone Star State:thumbs:

I expect a ride when you get it!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Way to go Ernest! I knew you'd be getting your SKY anyday now! Maybe a road trip south will be in order! I say we meet up around Austin or Fredricksburg for a ride and drive! Hopefully mine will be on the way soon too, but for now I can just share in your joy! :driving:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.