Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items are now listed for separate sale.

These seats, panels, steering wheel and shifter came from a 07 Sky Redline. I bought it as a parts car so I am selling some of the items I don't need. These are in overall good condition they have no holes or tares although the driver seat cover has some spots that I hope will show in the photos. I didn't try any harsh cleaning material to remove them but regular interior cleaning material will not remove them. The passenger side door panel has a couple of dimples that will be visible in the photos and a small rub spot on the top corner. The wheel and shifter are in excellent condition.

Door panels don't come with the window switches only the power lock switch is included. Seat covers only no frame or cushions.

I will first offer the complete interior for $750 plus shipping. This includes all the items listed. I will give it a week and if no one wants the complete package I will sell them most likely as sets as far as the seats and door panels go. I will not keep any kind of a first come list until after they have had a chance to sell as a complete set so please don't PM me asking to get a preference for any of the items until then. If this set is not sold by January 24th I will open all items for sale on the 25th.

More pics to follow. Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask or if you need more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you have any idea what the spots are? Are the spots on the surface, or does it looks like oils that has soaked into the leather?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Do you have any idea what the spots are? Are the spots on the surface, or does it looks like oils that has soaked into the leather?
I can not tell what they are. I tried to remove them with some upholstery cleaner but had no luck. They are not something that is blaring out but I did want to make notice of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts

These seats, panels, steering wheel and shifter came from a 07 Sky Redline. I bought it as a parts car so I am selling some of the items I don't need. These are in overall good condition they have no holes or tares although the driver seat cover has some spots that I hope will show in the photos. I didn't try any harsh cleaning material to remove them but regular interior cleaning material will not remove them. The passenger side door panel has a couple of dimples that will be visible in the photos and a small rub spot on the top corner. The wheel and shifter are in excellent condition.

Door panels don't come with the window switches only the power lock switch is included. Seat covers only no frame or cushions.

I will first offer the complete interior for $750 plus shipping. This includes all the items listed. I will give it a week and if no one wants the complete package I will sell them most likely as sets as far as the seats and door panels go. I will not keep any kind of a first come list until after they have had a chance to sell as a complete set so please don't PM me asking to get a preference for any of the items until then. If this set is not sold by January 24th I will open all items for sale on the 25th.

More pics to follow. Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask or if you need more photos.

These pic should show you the dimples and spots . Also I forgot to mention there is a small rub mark on the passenger side door panel it should show in the image.
Do you still have these parts? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts