Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been trying to locate an interior door pull assembly and it seems all the parts stores have no stock.Can anyone direct me to a parts distributor or maybe someone who has one for sale.2008 base Saturn Sky drivers side interior door pull assembly.Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,

I have been trying to locate an interior door pull assembly and it seems all the parts stores have no stock.Can anyone direct me to a parts distributor or maybe someone who has one for sale.2008 base Saturn Sky drivers side interior door pull assembly.Thanks in advance!!!!
The door handle for a chevy Colbalt is the same handle and easily acquired. Just remove the handle from the Chevy assembly, and attach with a long screw to the Sky assembly.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello all,

Since the Sky door pulls were designed into the door panels they are not easily replace as other cars. The good news is they are the exact same pulls as the Chevy Cobalts and can be installed with a little effort. I bought the Cobalt ones off amazon for like $15 each at the time since mine were delaminating on the edges.. This video will give you the part numbers and instructions on how to install them.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Just a note here: The OP was made over 2 years ago and the poster has not been back since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts