DDM color matched IC pipes
Solo performance hi flow cat & street exhaust
Wilwood big brake kit
Upgraded turbo
Custom tune
375 bhp

2 sets street wheels/tires
1 set track lightweight wheels and brand new, never used nitto NT01

This is a street car I was going to take to the track and have never made it. Changed directions with a new car. My loss, is your gain. Upgrades cost over $7500 so basically a free car.
[email protected]. 928-205-8835

·
Super Moderator
6,187 Posts
The car's location always helps.
Did you keep the stock parts?

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Thanks John,

I have been in love with the Ruby Red since the first time I saw it. Hate sticks, but I could just drive it on runs. Giving it some thought if the pics look good.

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Some how the message you sent me disappeared. I am interested. Please send again and best price scenario. Seems close to fair, but 140K does kind of scare me. I have been debating selling my yellow car. If this was an auto I would buy tonight. Need to do some sole searching but leaning towards picking it up.
bob

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skers, did you get the pics I sent your way?

Trying to figure out how to post pics on here.

The 140,000 mile thing I understand. In the 2 years I've owned it I've replaced all the typical items that are needed (belts, water pump, tstat, intake/exhaust sensors). I'm not saying it's perfect mechanically but pretty sound.
It's got some cosmetic issues, soif folks are looking for everything inperfect shapein that department I'm saying right up front it's not perfect.

I've got $8500 in upgrades (skers and others can relate) so you can look at it as getting a $1000 discount on the upgrades and a free car with it.
Under the hood, the car exterior and cockpit all look stock. All upgrades were done with the idea of running cooler, handling better, stopping quicker and going faster. I didn't want a race car with goofy on/off drivability and it drives much like stock with just more ponies.

Again, the car is priced as good as I feel I can do, but you get everything I have including the luggage set designed to fit in the trunk.

I'm not sure how to post pics here but I can email some from my phone to folks that are interested or that know how to transfer them onto this format.

[email protected] yahoo.com 928-205-8835

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is in NE AZ, close to NM border. For a little gas $ I can get it to the Phx area. No stock parts were harmed in the building of this car and none left laying around. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Dan,

Will have a decision tomorrow. We put a gold clutch in my Mallett and it worked fine. I know a different engine but the same tranny. Mechanic is doing research as we speak.

Bob

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Car is in NE AZ, close to NM border. For a little gas $ I can get it to the Phx area. No stock parts were harmed in the building of this car and none left laying around. Thanks!
I live in PHX area. Let me know if you decide to part out. I'd be happy to buy some of those upgrades.

Chances are you'll sell quick at that price. Probably could sell it at the same price with moving back to stock parts. 😉

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
I have a tough decision on this. I love the color. Don't really know why. But have wanted one since I first saw it. I have almost decided to sell the yellow one. I have to keep it in a storage facility 30 miles away. I live on a dirt road up in the mountains of SoCal. The yellow car has never been here. Never will be. But this one I could drive when I wanted to and keep in my shop at home, shared with the wife's Bluestone. But her requirement is that I sell the yellow car.

I am also losing my vision, this is the main hang up I have on buying the car. If I can't see to drive in six months what the hell do I need it for. Justifying buying it is the problem. But I never look at worst case scenarios so, still thinking about it tonight. I do need to get rid of the yellow car, just have not had the guts to list it.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I have a tough decision on this. I love the color. Don't really know why. But have wanted one since I first saw it. I have almost decided to sell the yellow one. I have to keep it in a storage facility 30 miles away. I live on a dirt road up in the mountains of SoCal. The yellow car has never been here. Never will be. But this one I could drive when I wanted to and keep in my shop at home, shared with the wife's Bluestone. But her requirement is that I sell the yellow car.

I am also losing my vision, this is the main hang up I have on buying the car. If I can't see to drive in six months what the hell do I need it for. Justifying buying it is the problem. But I never look at worst case scenarios so, still thinking about it tonight. I do need to get rid of the yellow car, just have not had the guts to list it.
If it ever gets to the point where you can't drive anymore due to vision loss, reach out to me, and if you can manage a flight to Phoenix, I'll be happy to take you for a weekend drive mate.

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
I am a ways from not being able to drive I think. But you never know with Glaucoma. I have gotten worse in the last few months. I have been doing a lot of mountain biking in Utah, Colorado and Arizona. I notice it most when riding in the forest, with sharp changes from shade to brightness. Thank you for your offer, I do appreciate it.

Dan, truly appreciate all the information on the car, but with everything going on in my world at the moment, I just can't buy the car. I have an eye Dr's appointment in about a month. If he gives me more time and you still have the car, we can talk then. Wishing you good luck with the sale. Bob

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I am a ways from not being able to drive I think. But you never know with Glaucoma. I have gotten worse in the last few months. I have been doing a lot of mountain biking in Utah, Colorado and Arizona. I notice it most when riding in the forest, with sharp changes from shade to brightness. Thank you for your offer, I do appreciate it.

Dan, truly appreciate all the information on the car, but with everything going on in my world at the moment, I just can't buy the car. I have an eye Dr's appointment in about a month. If he gives me more time and you still have the car, we can talk then. Wishing you good luck with the sale. Bob
Good luck Bob...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry to hear Bob, but I understand. Put it on Craigslist this morning. Lots of lookers.

I'm almost to the point of finding someone in Phx that wants to swap the upgraded parts with their good stock parts if it makes financial sense.

This 750hp ZL1 has thrown me quite the curveball. Heck if someone wanted to pay me $6k and I keep the lightweight wheels and tires I'd consider that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts