Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in a ride on oct 7th go to the solstice forum..they are having a ride that starts in lk mary goes to mt dora and ends at new smyrna beach....they said all skys are welcome

·
Registered
255 Posts
If anyone is interested in a ride on oct 7th go to the solstice forum..they are having a ride that starts in lk mary goes to mt dora and ends at new smyrna beach....they said all skys are welcome
nolates......My wife and I would be interested in the ride. Can you post the link to the Soltice forum thread that talks about it?

Larry

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's there

Hi from one of your Solmates.

I had a copy posted last week to your site. Check it out under the Southeast forum. FL SolForum Cruise Confirmed - Sat Oct 7th. We look forward to having as many Skys as Solstice. As of yesterday there were 12 confirmed and 4 maybes. Only one confirmed Sky.

Hope you can make it and spread the word.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi from one of your Solmates.

I had a copy posted last week to your site. Check it out under the Southeast forum. FL SolForum Cruise Confirmed - Sat Oct 7th. We look forward to having as many Skys as Solstice. As of yesterday there were 12 confirmed and 4 maybes. Only one confirmed Sky.

Hope you can make it and spread the word.
Thanks Tally.....It will be hard to drive to Lake Mary and be there by 8:00 am. When the better half gets home from work today I'll see if she would like to stay over night on Friday night. Are there many people that will be staying overnight on Friday? Thought it would be nice to have supper and maybe a drink in the bar on Friday night and meet new friends.

Larry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Overnight in Orlando

I will be staying there, not sure who else will yet. We stayed at the same place the last drive and on Friday night we met up in the bar for food and drinks. The people in the Orlando area came over. It was a fun night!

Look forward to meeting both of you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I will be staying there, not sure who else will yet. We stayed at the same place the last drive and on Friday night we met up in the bar for food and drinks. The people in the Orlando area came over. It was a fun night!

Look forward to meeting both of you.
We have decided to go. We will be staying at the Marriotte (sp?) so maybe we can meet up with you and have supper or just a couple drinks in the bar before we call it a night. This will be our first ride, we look forward to meeting everyone. Maybe someone who is staying overnight can PM me their cell number so we can find you once we arrive. If no one wants to do that it's OK.

Larry

·
Registered
255 Posts
Reservations made

We made our reservations tonight for the night of October 6th. If anything changes please let me know. The hotel reservations clerk was a little on the curt side so if we change hotels it won't hurt our feelings any.

Look forward to meeting all the Sol owners. I had MagnaFlow dual exhaust installed on my Sky today. Much diferent and lower tone than stock.

Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts