Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife passed me something she received in the mail with her GM card this month. It showed the number of GM points we could use on some of their cars. The Sky was included and like in the US we get $1000.00 off the price.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Pretty cool. Pays for an upgrade.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rick112 said:
Well my wife passed me something she received in the mail with her GM card this month. It showed the number of GM points we could use on some of their cars. The Sky was included and like in the US we get $1000.00 off the price.
I also have the GM card with 2000 points and after researching it that car does not show in my statement or on the web site as a vehicle to pick from just the Soltice??
Is it an employee card?

·
Registered
14 Posts
are you sure?

i also would have points that would be able to be put towards a GM vehicle. yet on the gm card website they give a list of cars and how much can be put towards certain cars. i was told before Saturn did not take part in the program due to their no hassle pricing. has anyone heard any different?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Different rules in Canada. In the USA you can not use GM Card points toward Saturn vehicles unless it is a GM Family card, which earns points much slower (1% vs. 5% IIRC) and you have to be a GM employee or affiliated family member to get one.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
In Canada our GM cards earn 3% but we can use the points on the Sky

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read a post here a long time ago stating there was going to be a $1000 off in the US. Canada has only recently been anounced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts