Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received in the mail today a welcome to Saturn ownership and being among the first to order a SKY (hey, who cares if they're six months late!?!) catalog with a "wallet key" in case I lock myself out. Also enclosed was a "2006 SKY SIGNATURE COLLECTION' brochure with SKY items for sale. On the back cover is a silver pearl SKY (real car) with the following text:

1:24 scale diecast and remote control SKY
Coming in 2006.​
Went to the website listed http://www.saturncollection.com but no doecast or r/c car listed there yet. It has to be getting closer!

Anyone else get this catalog?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Funny, I haven't gotten squat from Saturn, and I have 2 SKY's & an AURA,go figure:lol: :lol: Not to mention the '06 ION R/L of my sons.:D A couple of lousy phone calls asking how I like my new Saturns, :lol: :lol: Ain't life funny?:D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Received in the mail today a welcome to Saturn ownership and being among the first to order a SKY (hey, who cares if they're six months late!?!) catalog with a "wallet key" in case I lock myself out. Also enclosed was a "2006 SKY SIGNATURE COLLECTION' brochure with SKY items for sale. On the back cover is a silver pearl SKY (real car) with the following text:

Went to the website listed http://www.saturncollection.com but no doecast or r/c car listed there yet. It has to be getting closer!

I got the same one with my Wallet Key today!

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Got mine today too. Pointing out my potential Christmas presents to the hubby.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got mine today also.I don't plan on keeping OnStar after the year is up so that wallet key might come in handy if I lock myself out :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
got mines today to with wallet key

Blk/Blk/Blk Leather
chrome wheels
spoiler,auto,LSD, 6 disc
delivered 7/17/06
vin #4262

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Did not receive mine...but the postman always rings twice...I have a postwoman...she rings more than twice...guess she is waiting for her christmas gratuity....anyone else want to ring my bell? :lol:

This is an udpate...received mine today...the key does not start the car...there is no computer chip in it...why do we need the key...on star opens the door without a key...but it is a good Public Relations ploy...and it does sell christmas/chanakah gifts.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Oh I can't wait!!!! I am always looking that maybe on the off chance I can find something SKY at the stores or on ebay! LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mine came today and I was excited til I checked the vin and it was for the base Sky I traded for my RedLine. Key won't do me a bit of good!

And the funny part was I already had a...hey that was not that funny!http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7104&d=1159720863

Saved by SkyBaby Jim,......aka Chicago SkyLine.... had to do it...... LUV YA... BUT...... YES, Everyone, the first pic is Jim, shortly after he LOCKED HIS KEYS IN THE CAR..... ugh.... BUT.. ONSTAR TO THE RESCUE.... and SkyBaby of course.... With my trusty SATURN VUE-GOLD SERIES.... ONSTAR AT THE READY BUTTON, JIM GOT HELP..... LOLOL... sorry Jim... had to do it... You know

I will save it as a souviener of a great Summer!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Alright, I'm jealous! I want a key and catalog! I know someone mentioned this was for folks who got their Sky early on. I didn't get mine until September, so I was wondering...has anyone who got one that late received the catalog?:confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Picked up my Sky on 8/23 and got the mailer with the key yesterday...:dunno:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I got mine this morning...

I made sure I left the catalogue out for others to see (Christmas shoppers... If you get my drift.):lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got my gold key today as well along with the signature collection catalog. How interesting when I went to the web site. No Sky tee shirts listed, no Sky scale models and the customer service e-mail didn't work either but hey maybe there's a wait list for this stuff too. Probably have to start a thread about scale model image, build, and delivery codes.

:toetap:

·
Registered
108 Posts

SOME STUFF I HAVE FOUND!

I believe the company that is making the remote control SKY is "New Bright Ind. They make the "Sol" now. I have e-mailed them asking about the SKY, hope for a reply next week.:drool:

Tee Shirts
Found a neat site "madd doggs. com" ([email protected]) Jason or Sue. They have a SKY tee in white, light gray or black and can print your SKY in just about any color. They have tons of other CAR tees. I have already ordered 2, should be here next week. Yep, got to wait on those also :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night from celebrating my birthday. Then I fell down the stairs. I think I broke my middle finger. Stay sober, kids!

·
Super Moderator
11,587 Posts
Got mine too. I guess it's nice so you don't HAVE to call On-Star (or if you're as clumsy as I am and will wind up locking your keys AND your cell phone in the car in the most desolate place you can possibly find...it'll happen...I know it...).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Got mine too. I guess it's nice so you don't HAVE to call On-Star (or if you're as clumsy as I am and will wind up locking your keys AND your cell phone in the car in the most desolate place you can possibly find...it'll happen...I know it...).
I heard you can get in by taking out the side window, too...

:leaving:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Got mine Saturday. Glad I still lived here. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts