Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on weight and HP I'm guessing mid 15's.

Not to shabby.

·
Registered
750 Posts
how is that possible

ok I love the sky but my prelude now with 220hp and about the same weight did the 1/4 in 15.3 (ok so I suck at driving) but how could I suck that much to have a sky with 170 hp get that close to me 15.5 (mid 15s?)
was I really that bad at driving it.. (ok so it was a horable launch your probably right, just bustin your ***** :thumbs: )

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHa

While the Honda motors push ridiculous amounts of horse power they have no torque. There all top end, great on the street, slow on the track.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Motor Trend rated the S2000 @ 14.2 in the quarter and that's got the same HP as your Prelude.

Same weight and an extra 60HP should theoretically take a full sec. of the quarter. I think it's safe to assume the Saturn will be running mid if not low 15's if driven properly.

·
Registered
750 Posts
UFC1 said:
Motor Trend rated the S2000 @ 14.2 in the quarter and that's got the same HP as your Prelude.

Same weight and an extra 60HP should theoretically take a full sec. of the quarter. I think it's safe to assume the Saturn will be running mid if not low 15's if driven properly.
Ok so I suck at driving haha maybe I just need to get a regular sky and not get a redline so I don't have to ashamidly say uh yea its got 260 hp but I can only get a 16.4 quarter.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Fake mods

I once heard story about a guy headed to the beach - got up along side a car that had a huge blower sticking out of the hood, oversized chrome wheels, etc, the kind of appearance that just screamed 0-60 in 3 to 4 seconds. When the guy got to the beach this other car happened to be there as well - so he asked the driver of the tricked out car what was under the hood, the driver of the tricked out car openned the hood - and the blower went up with the hood - to reveal a 1.something liter stock 4 cylinder engine with probably 115 horsepower going down hill.

Got me to thinking it would be cool if you could make a fake wheelie bar - made of rubber or plastic or even inflatable that you coudl attach to the back of a car just to fake people out. Of course it would be funnier to put it on a car that did not appear to be capable of needing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts