Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
They sold zero Brecklands, right?
Probably, since they built zero production units IIRC. Anyway it was at a different price level as Marlboromike said (not as high as 130k € but much pricier than any other kappa), with a 500hp V8 engine and everything. Would love to have one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Figured I post this to show off. I'm done this year with the upgrades, as money ran out. Next year will be custom seat covers in alcantara/napa leather, custom 8" fiberglass/mdf sub enclosure (will be made by [email protected], aka cartmann32), finish off power upgrades (pipes from DDM, Trifecta tune), BBK from ZZP, replace some weather stripping (some of which I already have on hand), new tires and wheels (probably Momo RF-5C 19s) and that should hold me for the next three years while I save up to do a mallet swap.

Here's the initial teardown:

View attachment 117105

Going thru the interior upgrades:

View attachment 117107

View attachment 117108

View attachment 117109

View attachment 117110

View attachment 117111

Recovered the entire interior in napa leather and alcantara (the real stuff from Italy).

View attachment 117112

View attachment 117113

Measuring the hide for the dash

View attachment 117114
Looks absolutely stunning!! Are you in Texas? I’m in Wisconsin and looking for some pro redo my Redline seats, but exactly as they are!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Complete for now. Still missing the dashcam and radar detector and paint correction. Will attempt those in the fall (already got all the supplies).

View attachment 117164

The frame covers were also done in leather with french seams in red.
View attachment 117165

View attachment 117166

View attachment 117167

Leather ebrake handle cover. Seats will be done 2022
View attachment 117168

View attachment 117169

Rebuilt cup holder because you need to
View attachment 117170

Extra storage you absolutely must have to
View attachment 117171

Lemme know what y'all think

👍
Is the steering wheel from SoCal Garage Works?

Here's an "alcantera" gauge cluster cover on eBay:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Is the steering wheel from SoCal Garage Works?

Here's an "alcantera" gauge cluster cover on eBay:
The steering wheel is indeed from socal garage works. Took a few extra months to get it all dialed in, but the guys there do top notch work and it was worth the wait.

I bought the leather kits from the british guys off eBay. The fit and finish was horrible for the bigger pieces but to their credit they refunded the purchase price including shipping.

Their ebrake handle is a good fit and finish. Their console cover is meant to be used if you do a mix it with something else like CF. I wanted to do a mixture of stitched leather and CF but decided to do all leather as it was cheaper.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Holy Crap, it sold for 16.5K. A really nice interior job. That was a lot of work that didnt pay back!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts