Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers:
Saturn Canada has a new promotion that states if you (or anyone in your household) has a SL/SC, ion or l-series that you get $1000 off ANY 2006 or 2007 Saturn. This applies if you are trading the vehicle or not. Perfect because my little bro has an Ion and it is registered under my address!!!

I asked 3 times and was told this DOES apply to SKY

Great News

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You can also use $1000 worth of GM points as well.

·
Registered
432 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
:cheers:
Saturn Canada has a new promotion that states if you (or anyone in your household) has a SL/SC, ion or l-series that you get $1000 off ANY 2006 or 2007 Saturn. This applies if you are trading the vehicle or not. Perfect because my little bro has an Ion and it is registered under my address!!!

I asked 3 times and was told this DOES apply to SKY

Great News
Fantastic news! Here in the States, we can't even use the GM credit card to save money toward the purchase of a Saturn....even one built on the same line as other GM products that do qualify!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
SKY VUE 1 said:
Fantastic news! Here in the States, we can't even use the GM credit card to save money toward the purchase of a Saturn....even one built on the same line as other GM products that do qualify!
Actually I'm pretty sure you can. It's not on the GM page but I've heard of people getting to use their points with Saturn's.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
brentil said:
Actually I'm pretty sure you can. It's not on the GM page but I've heard of people getting to use their points with Saturn's.
http://www.gmcard.com/GMCard/apply/vehicles/index.jsp has a list of vehicles/brands one can use the points at. Once in a while, Saturn accepts the points... some times though it is only on a specific model, like once it was only on the L-Series.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Someone, quite a while back, posted that not only was the Sky part of the GM points program in the US but that you could use 1,000 points. That was long before I got conformation that Canadians were getting the same discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts