Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats right, I finally will be picking up my car Friday morning and will have my camera to capture all the lovely imiges! Now all those parts I have sitting in my closet will finally be put to use!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I bet its the most beautiful day of the year.

Enjoy and of course... we want pics!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
WOW and
Whooopie!

:cheers: :lol: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
ruledawg said:
Thats right, I finally will be picking up my car Friday morning and will have my camera to capture all the lovely imiges! Now all those parts I have sitting in my closet will finally be put to use!
Congrats Ruledawg, glad your SKY is finally arrived, go out and enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RMFNSKY said:
If that holds true for my Car I'm looking at getting mine Mid September. I was really hoping it would get here sooner.:cuss:
If I'm not mistaken I beleive I have one of the longest imige to delivery.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered mine 4/22 and it was built 7/12 and was told I should have it next week or two. So you'll be soon!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Great news!! I know you'll agree, it is soooooooooooo worth wait. I personally love people drooling over me...I mean my car. :eek:

Enjoy the ride!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Congrats!!! Is well worth the wait!!! While I was just 91 days... almost 18 of them was it sitting at the factory.:willy:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congratulation!!:thumbs: Time to get busy with all those accessories. My wife keeps asking me why all these boxes keep showing up for a car that is still probably months :banghead: away...some of them just don't get it!! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
flyguy115 said:
Congratulation!!:thumbs: Time to get busy with all those accessories. My wife keeps asking me why all these boxes keep showing up for a car that is still probably months :banghead: away...some of them just don't get it!! :)
Thats funny my wife just asked me the other day when they are going to stop, very funny

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats, i know you will enjoy it........have had mine 8 days and am still amazed .....you will forget all about the long wait once you get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Help me out, forum

Ordered my Redline and gave my deposit to the folks at Saturn of Germantown on 6/7. As of yesterday the response from the sales manager as to the status of my car was "uhhhhh, I dunno." Said they'd let me know when they get an image, but never really explained what that means. What's with the 3000,3001,3002 stuff? It seems you forum folks know way more than the yahoos at the dealership. Supposedly I'm the #2 Redline, but have several base Skys in front of me. The dealer knows virtually nothing about when any of them are going to be in.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
roadsterrage said:
Ordered my Redline and gave my deposit to the folks at Saturn of Germantown on 6/7. As of yesterday the response from the sales manager as to the status of my car was "uhhhhh, I dunno." Said they'd let me know when they get an image, but never really explained what that means. What's with the 3000,3001,3002 stuff? It seems you forum folks know way more than the yahoos at the dealership. Supposedly I'm the #2 Redline, but have several base Skys in front of me. The dealer knows virtually nothing about when any of them are going to be in.

Truthfully, I started out trying to get as much updates as I could. But when it comes down to it the longer you can keep it out of sight out of mind the more sane you will be. Unforutnatly this forum doesn't help with that. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts