Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone who has seen Longwood Gardens during Christmas... it is amazing...

Saturday - November 29th...
Get the turkey leg out of your mouth...

Get your butt off of the couch...

and help us KICK OFF THE SEASON at Longwood Gardens!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Sorry I can't make it, that is the night of my HS reunion! :cryin::cryin:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Wow, that looks very nice, as far as I know the calender is full for me to take off, but I will see what I can do, there are plenty of "Subs" looking for hours.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Sorry I can't make it, that is the night of my HS reunion! :cryin::cryin:
Wait a minute... arent you 17?
I thought you were still in High School?
If I had known you were legal all this time.... :jester: :lol:

Yeah - Spaganator.. What time??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
hmmm, it will depend on when I need to visit with family and what time you plan on going to Longwood Gardens. I might be able to fit this in.

Do you plan on meeting somewhere first, or at Longwood Gardens? And have you decided on a time?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What time??
what time?
have you decided on a time?
That depends on the number of people who want to go. Since the Christmas displays are just opening, tickets are sold in time intervals in order to prevent a huge rush of people showing up at once.

I recommend that we plan for around 4 ish - that way we can see the displays as the night sky kicks in and the lights really start to shine!

We can fine tune the time at Brunch on Sunday - and post it later.

I will be in the area (obviously) all day in case people want to hit the twisties on the way over together and maybe get a bite to eat...

Bad news! The restaurant at Longwood is BOOKED until Dec 2! We will have to figure out food... but all of this can be worked out as soon as we can gauge the interest level!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am so sorry i cannot make this one, I would truly love to see it. Timing is everything. I have my entire family here for my parents 60th! wedding anniversary! You don't find too many of those anniversaries anymore! (lord knows *I* won;t do 60!)

Enjoy your day!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish we could attend but we will be in Cape May celebrating my bday!! Have a great time and please take pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Spag and MM,

COUNT ME IN!!!!!! :cheers: I've been out here in California for 6 long weeks without Serenity!!!!!:banghead: The rental car I have sucks!:willy:

I'll be home for the week of Thanksgiving!!! I'm REALLY REALLY itching for a drive!!!!

Hope to see everyone soon!!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any chance of making it a couple of hours later- 6ish? I don't know that I'd be able to make it, but I'd like to try!
Reed - it doesn't close until 10 - I usually end up staying there until they kick me out.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't plan on that. I could get stuck in Colombia or something!
wow... we will give you a map. If you end up in Colombia - you probably have made a wrong turn!

:lol:

·
Registered
17,414 Posts
Hey Spag and MM,

COUNT ME IN!!!!!! :cheers: I've been out here in California for 6 long weeks without Serenity!!!!!:banghead: The rental car I have sucks!:willy:

I'll be home for the week of Thanksgiving!!! I'm REALLY REALLY itching for a drive!!!!

Hope to see everyone soon!!!
Welcome back and glad to see my CLONE.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 144 Posts