Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spoke to my sales guy at saturn of pembroke pines,FL, for the hundreth time, about the status of my silver pearl sky, he said and i quote, seriously, " we are getting 12(yes he said 12) next week and they're are all sold and your's is one of them" um....yeaaah ok buddy, one whole truck load at one shot, does a trailer or even two hold 12 cars..... ? just seems like bs from my dealer, i mean are they ramping up delivery to dealers? why is i know more then the people that sell!!!!!, sheesh...im like #1 on the list for a silver pearl sky, and i put my deposit 7 months ago.....wth any FL peeps with some insight on whats going on or anyone...? im getting pissed at them i hardly get any info from them and they got my deposit....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i tried dealing threw pembroke for one but that was sort lived.. the guy i talked to said i could get put on the list but there was over 100 people on the waiting list OR i could order one right now and it would be there in 6-8 weeks no more.... i was like let me get this strait.. i can wait for maybe a year on the list or get one in 6-8 weeks "yep" my reply "why would anyone get put on the list in that case " his reply " cause most people dont care what they get " i hung up after that and moved on so id have to say its BS but what do i know :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they're horrible...... i don't know whats going with them, i just think they drop'd the ball as a dealership, as far as ordering the people on the deposit list

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had a deposit on a silver pearl at this dealership. I received a call telling me they had 2 Skys delivered that were available. I declined them as they were not my color or optioned as I wanted. The salesman said my Sky should be in at any time. The next day I got a call from a local dealer who just got a silver pearl delivered. I was the first to arrive with the cash and purchased it. I paid $899 extra for tint, wax and flaps, plus $299.50 dealer fee. When I called Pembroke, they told me I would not have been charged the extra $1200 at their dealership. I was going to cancel my order and ask for my deposit back when I inquired about the Red Line. I was told I would be #1 on the list for one, so I let them transfer my deposit to the RL. I hope this dealership is "for real".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts