Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NASSAM 2023 will be in Beckley, West Virginia, June 19-24, 2023. Your hosts will be Jim and Debbie Lyddon. I'm just filling in here for them to help out with a bit of advertising. The hotel is Country Inn, Beckley, West Virginia. Call for reservations 304-252-5100, Option 1.

The Facebook page is here 18th North American Solstice and Sky Annual Meet 2023 (June 19-24) | Facebook, and you are encouraged to amble over there to check things out. Jim has been in West Virginia checking runs and venues (read restaurants), and he's posted a number of times with photographs.

I'll do what I can to keep folks up to date here with the most pertinent information, but you're encouraged to visit the FB page and the official website which should be up by mid-October.

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
NASSAM 2023 will be in Beckley, West Virginia, June 19-24, 2023. Your hosts will be Jim and Debbie Lyddon. I'm just filling in here for them to help out with a bit of advertising. The hotel is Country Inn, Beckley, West Virginia. The entire hotel is devoted to this event. I'm not sure if all the rooms are booked at this point. I'll check on that shortly. Call for reservations 304-252-5100, Option 1.

The Facebook page is here 18th North American Solstice and Sky Annual Meet 2023 (June 19-24) | Facebook, and you are encouraged to amble over there to check things out. Jim has been in West Virginia checking runs and venues (read restaurants), and he's posted a number of times with photographs.

I'll do what I can to keep folks up to date here with the most pertinent information, but you're encouraged to visit the FB page and the official website which should be up by mid-October.
There are a number of us who are not, and never will be, on FB, so if you want to ensure attendance by as many people as possible you should be sure that you have a presence somewher other than there.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
LOL I avoided FB for years. Then it became necessary to keep man club members informed. It's just a platform that allows you to engage as much or as little as you decide. You can actually participate as little as you wish while taking advantage of the good features. I have come to appreciate some of its features and choose to ignore others. Win win.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
What is the "man club"?

Is that like Spanky's "He-Man woman haters club" ? I always thought Alfalfa had the right idea pursuing Darla instead.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm one of those people.
There are a number of us who are not, and never will be, on FB, so if you want to ensure attendance by as many people as possible you should be sure that you have a presence somewher other than there.
What’s Facebook. Never been on it and never will

·
Registered
191 Posts
NASSAM 2023 will be in Beckley, West Virginia, June 19-24, 2023. Your hosts will be Jim and Debbie Lyddon. I'm just filling in here for them to help out with a bit of advertising. The hotel is Country Inn, Beckley, West Virginia. Call for reservations 304-252-5100, Option 1.

Thanks! signed up for the group and hoping to attend my first NASSAM as this one is close to home!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From the organizers and the hotel...an FYI.

[email protected]

Hi James,

I see we are still having phone issues.
Please reach out and give everyone my person cell : 304.237.0968.

They can call Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and reach me to get their reservations set up.
I do not like them fighting to get ahold of someone as much as you all hate fighting to get through.
You can also give them this email as well if they would rather send it to me and I call and verify everything..

Thank you, call if you have any questions.

Emily Almond - General Manager
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson - WVBECK
2120 Harper Road
Beckley, West Virginia 25801

1 - 12 of 12 Posts