Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to tell this one...5 things happened...

1) I woke up before my alarm clock went off...Having a Sky (Redline or not) is like living the first line of "Twas the Night Before Christmas..." I NEVER wake up before hitting the snooze button at least 3 times.

2) Good news...on the way to work saw a delivery truck loaded with ( I THINK) Sky's heading West bound on 695 (makes sense since it would be coming from the 95 exit from Delaware.

3) Had to show everyone at work my car like 5 times throughout the day.

3a) Err...a cat had walked over the hood of my car and left paw prints on the windshield....one of my coworkers said within 2 seconds of seeing the pawprints..."Wow, man....your car really is a pussy magnet"

4) On my way home along 695...I drove up the fast lane coming up on a burgundy/brownish Porsche ( I think it was a Carrera) I saw the driver looking through his rearview mirror...I found a break in the middle lane...drove next to him and gave it gas...and the turbo kicked in to 15 psi and I dusted him ( now...yeah...maybe he could have tried to contend...but I like my version better)

5) Gave my mom a ride...she's 62...She loved the car...until I hit second gear and the turbo kicked in...She said she sunk in the seat and kept saying turn off the turbo....Hey...we all gave mom grey hairs...
:jester:

Anyway....that's just day 1...

Good luck...will post pics tomorrow.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just have to tell this one...5 things happened...

1) I woke up before my alarm clock went off...Having a Sky (Redline or not) is like living the first line of "Twas the Night Before Christmas..." I NEVER wake up before hitting the snooze button at least 3 times.

2) Good news...on the way to work saw a delivery truck loaded with ( I THINK) Sky's heading West bound on 695 (makes sense since it would be coming from the 95 exit from Delaware.

3a) Err...a cat had walked over the hood of my car and left paw prints on the windshield....one of my coworkers said within 2 seconds of seeing the pawprints..."Wow, man....your car really is a pussy magnet"

4) On my way home along 695...I drove up the fast lane coming up on a burgundy/brownish Porsche ( I think it was a Carrera) I saw the driver looking through his rearview mirror...I found a break in the middle lane...drove next to him and gave it gas...and the turbo kicked in to 15 psi and I dusted him ( now...yeah...maybe he could have tried to contend...but I like my version better)

5) Gave my mom a ride...she's 62...She loved the car...until I hit second gear and the turbo kicked in...She said she sunk in the seat and kept saying turn off the turbo....Hey...we all gave mom grey hairs...
:jester:

Anyway....that's just day 1...

Good luck...will post pics tomorrow.
:thumbs:
Awesome:cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great post! Got to love the SKY!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
453 Posts

Ha, ha, been there done that!! Great write up for your first day!! Have fun :jester:
Theresa :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lucky!!

You are sooooo lucky! I'm worried about cats clawing my soft top!!

Sue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts