Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't read about any other SKY's in NY... but the dealer demo at Saturn of Binghamton has arrived. I am heading out now to take pics of it... and will post them when I return...

It is a manual Silver Pearl with red interior. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I haven't read about any other SKY's in NY... but the dealer demo at Saturn of Binghamton has arrived. I am heading out now to take pics of it... and will post them when I return...

It is a manual Silver Pearl with red interior. :cheers:
Nice, that's my combination. My car is actually going to arrive before my dealer's demo. I don't have any problem with that!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some pics of it... more later...









 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
802 Posts
Great Pics, I'll take one just like that with and order of Red Line. Thanks for the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
redkeygunsky

Thanks for the pictures. I like the interior colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
877 Posts
Nice pics..............:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
MY SKY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually arrived yesterday! I need to sell my darn mutual funds ASAP so I can bring it home :willy: The red leather is nice!!

This car hugs the road like glue.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
Awesome Shots! That is the exact car that I want!

You convinced me - I must have the red leather!

Right after I saw the pics (within a few minutes), the Dealership called and offered me the car - currently sitting in the parking lot - that someone just passed up...

Almost exactly what I want, but with all black interior...

Can't believe it, but I PASSED ON IT! :willy:

It would kill me if I settled on what would be OKAY for me - and and then started to see people with the options that I really wanted... I'll kick myself later if I find out that there won't be any more red leather or chrome wheels!!! :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Spag said:
Almost exactly what I want, but with all black interior...

Can't believe it, but I PASSED ON IT! :willy:

It would kill me if I settled on what would be OKAY for me - and and then started to see people with the options that I really wanted... I'll kick myself later if I find out that there won't be any more red leather or chrome wheels!!! :banghead:
Agreed:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
What's with the BLUE tape in the door sill. Are they leaving that over the Metallic Sill for proctection. With the Premium Pkg we get Metallic Sill (door sill plate) but I have not seen one close-up
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
Sunny Ragtop said:
What's with the BLUE tape in the door sill. Are they leaving that over the Metallic Sill for protection. With the Premium Pkg we get Metallic Sill (door sill plate) but I have not seen one close-up
I'm sure that it is a film protect the finish until the owner removes it... probably the same protective film that covers the LCD screen when you get a cell phone.
 

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
Joined
·
408 Posts
Congratulations skl8260!!!

I know you are enjoying your new ride!!:willy:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sunny Ragtop said:
What's with the BLUE tape in the door sill. Are they leaving that over the Metallic Sill for proctection. With the Premium Pkg we get Metallic Sill (door sill plate) but I have not seen one close-up
Yepper... they are leaving it on so it can be perfect when they actually decide to sell it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
skl8260 said:
MY SKY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually arrived yesterday! I need to sell my darn mutual funds ASAP so I can bring it home :willy: The red leather is nice!!

This car hugs the road like glue.
Man this is so Cool!! Congratulations!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
483 Posts
richmcc said:
Man this is so Cool!! Congratulations!!!!
Thanks guys! The car still has blue protective tape that needs to be removed and other prep work needs to be done. If I can get all my money together, hopefully I can bring it home before the weekend :thumbs: .
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
One of the funniest things about the demo's delivery is that it was the only SKY on the truck... not only that but it was the only GM product on the rig... there were a bunch of Durango's and the SKY. The driver said he picked it up in Buffalo... that makes NO SENSE!!! :willy: He also said he LOVES the car and that it was the 1st one he saw.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are some more pics... the 1st one is of me sitting in it... woo hoo!!! :thumbs:

















 

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
Joined
·
408 Posts
Love that fourth pic-from the rear it looks like she wants to drive right through the glass and onto the open road!:willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I think the all black dash was talked about twith the tan interior; but, I think it is interesting that with red the entire dash is black as well. On the Saturn website the top of the dash is red. It is probably a good thing since a red dash might fade faster. Having said that I still think the red interior looks fantastic in those pics! :thumbs:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top