Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my silver graphite, premium red leather trim redline...picked it up four hours ago...and I am just now getting around to posting about it...was out driving with the top down and the heat on low!

It's an awesome car! And when I shift to second gear...the turbo boost that goes with it is amazing...

There's much much much more to say...but I'm going to bed so I can wake up early and drive to work!

If anyone remembers...I had a thread called Poor Customer Service...where I detailed my frustrations with my experience in getting where I am today.

Saturn made good on their word to me...so....sometime soon, I'm going to have to create a new post called..."Good Customer Service from Saturn"

I'd like to name some names on a positive note...but they all know who they are and how helpful they have all been.

Gonna go and take one more look at my Sky...maybe run to the store for some...(what the hell are we out of...anything?) ...Hell...just gonna spin for a few miles....

G'night...and trust me...it's a car worth waiting for...

:thumbs:
MadAboutSky...(in a fanatical way)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats the same color redline i ordered. I would be extremely thankful if you posted pictures. I want to see how it looks with the blackened light fixtures.

By the way congrads and im glad you like it!!!:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails ....:) :driving: and the rest of us members still in wait :drool:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
You know you won't be able to sleep tonight. :willy: You'll be to excited thinking about the great ride waiting for you in the morning. You might even call in sick, :eek: ust so you can spend the day putting smiles:) :) :) on you new baby.:jester:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I also ordered a graphite redline so pics would be much appreciated, from lots of different angles, top up and top down if i'm not being too picky/demanding. Lots of us are waiting very long periods of time so the pics are a way to reassure us on our choices in the meantime. thanks a lot and enjoy the car, i'm extremely jealous!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:willy: CONGRATS:willy:
Another RL in the bunch!!! :willy: Enjoy!!! :driving:
You know what we are going to say next ....POST PICS!!:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
new sky

Just got my silver graphite, premium red leather trim redline...picked it up four hours ago...and I am just now getting around to posting about it...was out driving with the top down and the heat on low!

It's an awesome car! And when I shift to second gear...the turbo boost that goes with it is amazing...

There's much much much more to say...but I'm going to bed so I can wake up early and drive to work!

If anyone remembers...I had a thread called Poor Customer Service...where I detailed my frustrations with my experience in getting where I am today.

Saturn made good on their word to me...so....sometime soon, I'm going to have to create a new post called..."Good Customer Service from Saturn"

I'd like to name some names on a positive note...but they all know who they are and how helpful they have all been.

Gonna go and take one more look at my Sky...maybe run to the store for some...(what the hell are we out of...anything?) ...Hell...just gonna spin for a few miles....

Where in MD are you? Im in ellicott city...

·
Registered
453 Posts

:thumbs:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your new arrival. I am so excited for all of you. Takes me back to when I was waiting for my Sky to arrive. I almost miss the anticipation. Now your going to experience what we all did and still do!! Have fun and miles of smiles!!
Theresa :cheers:

·
Registered
820 Posts

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL HUMANITY - POST SOME PICS!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
358 Posts

Where in Maryland are you and when did you place your deposit? I'm curious because I placed mine on 6/03 and was told not to order a Redline because it wouldn't be until the Spring before any deliveries. I would have been number 13 on the collective MD dealers list. So I settled for the 30 slot on the base Sky instead and I'm now seeing the Redlines are being delivered, had I ordered instead it may have come first.
Congratulations on such a rare find:thumbs: BTW great choice of colors!

·
Registered
316 Posts
i used to live in crofton and work in columbia :)

·
Registered
820 Posts

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY BROTHER! POST SOME PICS!:jester:

·
Registered
820 Posts
<---------DYING FROM PIC DEPREVATION:willy:

·
Registered
820 Posts
FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, MAN! SHOW ME THE MONEY!:jester:

·
Registered
540 Posts
pics???? please, pleeeese, pretty please.........I am batting my eyelashes and smiling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Pic 1

Taken 5 minutes ago...TERRIBLE PICTURE...but it will help people wavering between silver pearl vs silver graphite...Will take better pics tomorrow...

The car behind mine...as Saturn fans know....is a VUE....silver pearl color...not sure if the name was silver pearl...but it is an exact match....

Btw...I am in Towson ...for those that asked...Will post more when I get better pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts