Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of us CDN's who are dying to catch a glimpse or even purchase a SKY earlier than the their arranged CDN wait time, there is a dealership in Oakville Ontario that is importing them from there sister dealership in the US & selling them ready to drive to CDN Sky crazers. :lol:

check it out:
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1198579&adid=5146018

You could be :driving: your SKY sooner than you thought, if you don't mind the mileage is in miles......... The minimal price to pay to be the first owner in Canada driving a SKY! :)

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Did that say Traction Control......:eek:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes & even states 0-60 in 7 seconds! lol

At least we know it can run 0-60 in 7 seconds as well!:lol:

seal9 said:
Did that say Traction Control......:eek:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You won't be able to get it plated until 6 months after it's build date...if it has already been imported it may also be considered a Gray Market vehicle and GM Canada will not honour the warranty.

·
Registered
138 Posts
rip off

that's $6,145.00 above list in canada. how many ways can you spell rip off. this is not a dealer you want to go near.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
her sky said:
that's $6,145.00 above list in canada. how many ways can you spell rip off. this is not a dealer you want to go near.
$6145...this is loaded, not a base Sky. I thought that price was pretty fair considering you can't buy them here yet.

I think you are forgetting to add options. That should be fairly close to the actual price of that car here in Canada...he is making his money on the fact that he paid US MSRP which is about $5k lower than here in Canada. Plus he had to pay probably $1500 to import it here...my guess is that he is not making a hell of a lot...probably just wants to drive traffic to his store and hammer them into a Miata or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts