Picked up my car yesterday and put about 200 miles on it. Here are my observations.
- Plenty of get up and go. After reading some of the threads here I thought the car would move as slow as an old Ford Escort. It accelerates better than my 3.0 X-Type.
- Compliments. People really love the white with red & black leather.
- I love driving it. Plain and simple.
- Scratch from hood raised with door open. Was already there when I picked it up. I pointed it out as my salesperson was telling me to never do that. :lol:
- Appears to be a tiny indention from the front of the hood touching.
- LOTS of attention. Everyone friendly so far (except people in 90's Firebirds it seems). Lot of people wanting to talk at stop lights.
- I think I smell gas sometimes while driving. When I go in to have the paint touched up I will mention it.
- Some kind of sticker residue on drivers side rear panel. You can barely see a square outline.
- At 5'7" 280 the seats are about exactly fit to me. Has a snug race car feel. The seat feels the same as my other car, but less room between the seat & the door. After 120 miles the first day, I never felt uncomfortable.
- Will have to be more patient when changing lanes to the right. I need to stretch a little to see over "My Humps". I don't like to use my mirror solely when making a lane change that way.