Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone take a picture and post a picture of this information please? It's should be on the sticker where the info about tire pressure is given.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
zamazingo said:
Can someone take a picture and post a picture of this information please? It's should be on the sticker where the info about tire pressure is given.
Check your threads, this has been covered on a prior thread, a while back.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
If you read the whole thread, you'll see that the 362 lb. max capacity is based on a government standard weight per person plus another standard for cubic feet of luggage room. It has little or nothing to do with the weight that you can safely put in the Sky. Don't sweat it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You mean I can drop my weight reduction plan? :willy: :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
belletire said:
I'm 265, so my dates can only weigh about 100 pounds....sounds good to me. :thumbs:

:lol:
That made me laugh. Nice.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was also told...

That with the add on supension pieces for performance this was moved to 466 lbs. This was told by my salesperson, and for obvious reason as I am 250 lbs. and pretty solid. Luckily my wife is 110 lbs. in the rain :)

Yedrasky

·
Registered
422 Posts
One occupant + cargo should be less then 362 lbs

I wrote my comment on the other thread (weight loss time)

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=86288&postcount=13

But all the weight discussion is not such a big problem for me: 128 lbs / 6' 8". Can take a heavy passenger and a lot of luggage - but where is the space :confused: ..... :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
reedred said:
You sure? Wow.
You caught me!
Little typing mistake :willy: , should have been 5' 8".

In Germany we measure metric (172 cm) and I allways have to convert.
In metric I'm sure I would have noticed my mistake.
203 cm and 128 lbs only in german we call "Bohnenstange" (beanpole) :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.