Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The carrier with the 2 Sky cars on them were delivered to Saturn of Chapel Hill and Saturn of Raleigh dealerships on Tuesday. The silver went to Saturn of Chapel Hill and is a dealer demo car with an automatic. I wouldl go over there today and take a drive in it, but Jill would murder me.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
:D PROMISE..:nono: . WE WONT TELL ANYONE.:nono: ..... pics pls... hehehehe.. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Lou-ster said:
! Black Sky delivered to Saturn of Newark, Delaware...mine is 3 weeks behind

When did your image go in? SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Delnari said:
The carrier with the 2 Sky cars on them were delivered to Saturn of Chapel Hill and Saturn of Raleigh dealerships on Tuesday. The silver went to Saturn of Chapel Hill and is a dealer demo car with an automatic. I wouldl go over there today and take a drive in it, but Jill would murder me.
Automatic??? I didn't think they had producted any yet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Delnari...When you see it on the truck...

can you post it here!!! My sky will be delivered to the Chapel Hill Saturn - when you see a Chili Pepper Red / Black top / Sky on the truck - can you let me know??? My fiance' and I are going to the dealership this Saturday to drive the automatic that they got in - my salesperson called & said we should come check it out - so, why not? I know it will REALLY make me want mine though. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Delnari said:
I wouldl go over there today and take a drive in it, but Jill would murder me.
I know what you mean, my wife just asked me why do I torture myself by going reading about folks who are getting their Sky's! :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rick112 said:
Automatic??? I didn't think they had producted any yet.
Automatic Solstices are being delivered right now as we speak.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I knew I couldn't go over to the other dealership without getting in trouble with Jill. So I took her with me. Took lots of photos on the camera phone. Jill and I were able to take it out for a little spin. Just wow!

This is better than the Solstice! Period! The automatic has get downshift grunt. I will post pics as soon as I can find my flash card reader.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Delnari said:
Well I knew I couldn't go over to the other dealership without getting in trouble with Jill. So I took her with me. Took lots of photos on the camera phone. Jill and I were able to take it out for a little spin. Just wow!

This is better than the Solstice! Period! The automatic has get downshift grunt. I will post pics as soon as I can find my flash card reader.
Yeah...Jill & Del's big adventure! I drove the automatic, and it was a blast!!! I can't say enough about this car! And the fact that it has a Saturn badge on it...and I see the direction we as a company are about to take...it's just unreal! Delnari is a good driving companion, just don't ask him for directions! :D
Oh, and for the record, my golf clubs fit in the trunk! Hurry up with those pics Del!
Cheers,
Jill

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I went to Saturn Of Chapel Hill in Akron, Ohio and got to drive in the exact car that I will be getting soon!! The sales manager had to drive it and it was awesome!! I got to open the hood and trunk and play with the radio. It handles awesome and the ride is really great for a performance car. My only complaint is no power lock button? I can't wait till mine comes in. :cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Yeah...Jill & Del's big adventure! I drove the automatic, and it was a blast!!! I can't say enough about this car! And the fact that it has a Saturn badge on it...and I see the direction we as a company are about to take...it's just unreal! Delnari is a good driving companion, just don't ask him for directions! :D
Oh, and for the record, my golf clubs fit in the trunk! Hurry up with those pics Del!
Cheers,
Jill
awsome ! I was really concerned about that.top down or up ?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
pics already....... tick tock.. tick tock.... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Delnari said:
This is better than the Solstice! Period! The automatic has get downshift grunt.
But it's the same car...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
brentil said:
But it's the same car...
The interior styling makes it more comfortable; at least for me. The exterior just has a better look, again IMO. For some reason I feel better in this car then my old Solstice. Maybe it's just preception.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
brentil said:
But it's the same car...
maybe seems better because of the anticipation of waiting for it... just a thought... i know i cant wait to drive mine.....and see how it is... i am sure there are subtle differences but.. wow... i want to see first hand... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Delnari said:
The interior styling makes it more comfortable; at least for me. The exterior just has a better look, again IMO. For some reason I feel better in this car then my old Solstice. Maybe it's just preception.
Ahhh, ok. I thought you were talking about the performance of the car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.