Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Co-worker just called me and was driving next to a "Red" and "Dark Grey" sky. She read SKY on the car...they were on I-96 in Michigan heading WEST to HOWELL. Damn I would love to see both of those colors side by side...she said they both looked great and the car load of passengers were split on the color! Wonder where they are headed? (they were following each other!)

She took pictures and will email me tonight!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw a SKY on the road yesterday!

I was driving East on I-595 in Fort Lauderdale (approaching I-95) when I spotted a "solstice" about 10 cars ahead. I told the person I was with, who was driving, to pull up closer so I could see it. It was RED which is my color of choice, and I wanted to get a better look.

It took only a second or so to realize this was NOT a solstice, IT WAS A SKY!

A man was driving with the top down, Chili Pepper Red, Black Leather interior, Chrome wheels and a PRIVATE PLATE from Florida attached to the back. I nearly had a heart attack! It was great to see (from the back, from the side, and from the front) as we went by, but I can't help but wonder WHO IS DRIVING A PRIVATELY REGISTERED SKY IN FLORIDA?

For those of you who might suggest it must be one of the pre-production models, I must point out that the GM badge was not on the lower driver's door where it was on the SKY I saw at my dealership, it was placed ahead of the door on the left front fender where I believe the production models will have it.

Does anybody know anything about this car? Are there others?

·
Registered
238 Posts
SATN SKY said:
Does anybody know anything about this car? Are there others?
Proto-type test fleet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts