Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... in Ft. Worth March 2-5 will have a 2007 Sky ... I'll finally get to see what I've been dreaming about ... (dealer also says the new Aura will be there too!)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Please take pic's. :D Have fun. I hope you get to sit in her. If you do can you take a photo from the drivers view please.:thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Could you post info on location of that show. We are about 5 hours away and would love to drive up to see the Sky that will be there. I could not find the website for the 2006 show. Thanks...... Sheryl

·
Registered
802 Posts
Another Idea

Why don't we all meet in Las Vegas in late February or March? Some drive and some fly.....but no SKY

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bumsky2 said:
Could you post info on location of that show. We are about 5 hours away and would love to drive up to see the Sky that will be there. I could not find the website for the 2006 show. Thanks...... Sheryl
Here is a link to the Ft Worth Convention Center Web Page. www.fortworthgov.org/publicevents/convention/index.asp

The Auto Show will be held there March 2-5.

BTW >>> here is the Web Page showing several AutoShows around Texas www.carshownews.com/national/TX.htm
... I don't know where the Skys will be elsewhere .... but the Ft Worth Saturn dealer confirmed there'll be one here March 2-5

P.S. (I'll be the guy :drool: by the SKY.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts