Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in the beginning stages of planning the 2007 National Event.

The 2006 event had nearly 100 cars - 2 Skys registered but one was unable to attend due to illness.

We need to know if Sky owners would be interested in attending next years event or do you wish to plan your own.

I can't release the location just yet as I haven't even posted that over on the Solstice Forum. But, from all indications, it will be more Eastern than last year but not on the coast. Average drive times from major cities - up to 14 hr (coast and mid-west).

Please vote based on this information. It will give us an idea of how to plan.

Thank you!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Depends on where and when.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Depends on where and when.
Just trying to clear things up as you might have missed this part of my post - sorry but I'm not releasing the exact location yet.

from all indications, it will be more Eastern than last year but not on the coast. Average drive times from major cities - up to 14 hr (coast and mid-west).
In other words..... if you are West of MN, MO, KS, etc. - it will be a bit of a drive for you - especially those in NV, AZ, and CA.

54 views and only 7 votes? :willy: Don't be bashful - lets get those votes going.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Am I allowed to vote here Kathy? LOL

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Location may play a part in whether or not we can make it but it sounds great!

:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
As in real estate -- Location - Location - Location!

·
Registered
900 Posts
As long as I get notice far in advance. I'm in!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
What the heck, I tant got nothin else ta do, so I am in, just name time and place.....Skip...:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What the heck, I tant got nothin else ta do, so I am in, just name time and place.....Skip...:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
That's the spirit Skip! :thumbs:

As soon as we get some details ironed out I'll let you know the exact place and time. Right now.... leave the second week in June open ..... say around the 14th to the 17th - that's the target right now. (yes, we know its Father's Day weekend - figured most have kids that are gone so it doesn't really make that much difference to the vast majority).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
That's the spirit Skip! :thumbs:

As soon as we get some details ironed out I'll let you know the exact place and time. Right now.... leave the second week in June open ..... say around the 14th to the 17th - that's the target right now. (yes, we know its Father's Day weekend - figured most have kids that are gone so it doesn't really make that much difference to the vast majority).
What you mean most have the youngins gone? My youngins are old enough to be out on their own ,but they still honor Fathers Day. They take me out to eat that day and I get to flirt with the waitresses. Yes every now and then they let me out of the asylam. But if yall are so inclined to have it that weekend I will pencil yall in as soon as I get my 2007 Calendar...Skip....:) The youngins can get me out of the asylam 1 week early.....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.