Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy did I ever make an error!!!!! We ordered a 2007 Chili Pepper Red (Redline)Sky not a 1997. Guess I was just wishing that I was 10 years younger!!!
We were told that it should be here by mid - late October. Hopefully that is true!!! We were 2nd on the list at the dealership and it is already in production. Let's hope that the delivery date is long before the first snowfall.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's okay ...

... we all knew what you meant !!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It happens when you are Sky Struck!!:lol: :cool: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I keep thinking it's 2007. I am constantly post-dating checks to 2007 and stuff like that.

I guess driving a 2007 car and looking at my license plate every time I go by is messing with my brain.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just having fun, we aren't as bad as it may seem, keep posting and we will try to be good......Maverick always trys to be good, but it don't always happen.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I keep thinking it's 2007. I am constantly post-dating checks to 2007 and stuff like that.

I guess driving a 2007 car and looking at my license plate every time I go by is messing with my brain.
jdigiant, do you realy think that its the SKY thats messing with your brain??????......Maverick isn't sure.

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol, you think thats bad? it sucks working in the industry because you ALWAYS think you are a year ahead of schedule to the model year changes!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
jdigiant, do you realy think that its the SKY thats messing with your brain??????......Maverick isn't sure.
Well, to be honest, my brain was pretty messed up even before I got the SKY.

I think I did too few drugs in the sixties...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
We on this forum are very forgiving but we abhore spelling errors. Skip...the nice resident *******:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts