Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will redlines delivered in the fall/winter of this year be 2007 or 2008 models?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
deluke said:
2007 year runs untill last week of June 2008. Then they switch over to the 2008 model.
you must mean the Last week of June 2007.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Interesting...I was told (by the owner of my dealer) that the 2008 models would start production in January 2007...:confused:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
nscrbug said:
Interesting...I was told (by the owner of my dealer) that the 2008 models would start production in January 2007...:confused:
No, Around the last week of June 2007 will start the 2008 model just like the Solstice did this year started 2007 on June 26th 2006. They usually do change over on summer vacation shut down. This year they did it a week before shut down.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.

Is there any chance that little changes like the seat height adjuster or maybe adding a power button would be made inside a model year or are changes always made in the next model year?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
jarcher said:
Thanks everyone.

Is there any chance that little changes like the seat height adjuster or maybe adding a power button would be made inside a model year or are changes always made in the next model year?
See below info on height seat adjusters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by small dealer on Solstice Forum:

POWER SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTER
As of the Friday July 28th Pontiac Hot Sheet, updated production time frame to early September. This is for the to be standard equipment Power Seat Height Adjsuter.

If you go to the Solstice Forum Small Dealer will be posting any updayes and changes on Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Improvements can come intrim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts