Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 Original 2007 Sky redline wheel and tires nitrogen filled...car was owned by a collector and he took them off day one and stored. I am in St Louis and we can work out delivery.

Tire Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber Tread
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Tire Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the sarcasm...rubber still on them for same reason the original exhaust system is shrink wrapped...the owner thought it would be a collector car...and it can be taken back to original.
As for the price...location is everything and shipping is expensive.....Make me an offer...I am willing to drive an acceptable distance to meet half way.
As for SkyVue2 chance of scoring these, even if I give them away...ZERO

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold the shrink wrapped exhaust last year for $750...seems some people still think a good investment

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
correct...The original owner I bought it from was a collector and took the original exhaust and wheels and tires off within a few months (I have dates and receipts) for new chrome wheels and tires he put on as well as the RT stainless pipes.
He kept everything in a climate controlled building in upstate New York.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
correct...The original owner I bought it from was a collector and took the original exhaust and wheels and tires off within a few months (I have dates and receipts) for new chrome wheels and tires he put on as well as the RT stainless pipes.
He kept everything in a climate controlled building in upstate New York.
can take hires pics if you are interested

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The wheels might be a good deal for someone if the price was stated, I'd be curious to know what you are looking to get for them.

·
Administrator
7,436 Posts
If my chrome wheels were a wreck, we would be talking.
Yes, these would be an ideal option for someone that has a leak due to failing chrome or an otherwise damaged wheel. I already have two spare sets or I would already be planning a rendezvous between here and St Louis.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry. You know what value is online. They are not taking up space in garage. Seems most on here should be looking for wheels on craigslist free site

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to reiterate:
4 original taken off and stored when new polished alloy 2007 sky redline for $500... refurb are going for over $200 each...https://www.carid.com/2007-saturn-sky-factory-wheels/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts