Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
ZZP sells it, so I'd say it fits. Those guys are good at listing only stuff that fit our cars.

Personally I want the filter, as it'd fit nicer in my opinion over the fan/IC shroud than the Vibrant filter that came with my PAW intake.

·
Administrator
7,949 Posts
I wanted to purchase K&N's CAI, but I was curious if it would mount to my 2007 Redline as the K&N catalog does not have it as a listed model for this intake.
Does anyone know if the intake mounts are different from 2007 to 2008?
View attachment 119358

There is no difference between 2007 and 2008. I assume you prefer the look of this one over the OE airbox?

·
Premium Member
08 Redline. RPM"s CAI, charge pipes, Intercooler, CAT delete & ECM Tune. DIY tunnel brace. ProBeam.
189 Posts
Confused.
your handle is “Base”blackSaturn sky but your post indicates you want to install a Redline intake?
I’ve never fiddled with a 2.4, so I’m not sure the 2.0 LNF CAI will work in the 2.4. anyone else have an idea about this?

·
Administrator
7,949 Posts
Confused.
your handle is “Base”blackSaturn sky but your post indicates you want to install a Redline intake?
I’ve never fiddled with a 2.4, so I’m not sure the 2.0 LNF CAI will work in the 2.4. anyone else have an idea about this?
The thread he started two years ago shows what appears to be a RL: Badge Delete & Rhombus/Honeycomb Grille Scavenger Hunt

The intakes are not directly interchangeable, as the air goes to opposite sides of the engine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ZZP sells it, so I'd say it fits. Those guys are good at listing only stuff that fit our cars.

Personally I want the filter, as it'd fit nicer in my opinion over the fan/IC shroud than the Vibrant filter that came with my PAW intake.
The hardest part has been sourcing distributors/vendors that: 1) have it in stock and 2) are willing to ship to CA. Even though its a CA CARB level, there's some weird CA state emissions tax when purchasing CAIs in CA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Confused.
Hahaha, yeah. I didn't anticipate buying a second saturn sky (redline) when I joined this forum. So, I currently own a 2007 redline and 2008 base, which I intend to sell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Administrator
7,949 Posts
That would be great. Not sure too sure where or how I can PM you if that's an option on this forum.
Click your avatar - the square with the J in it - at the top right of the page, then select "Conversations" and click "Start Conversation". The rest is relatively normal.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The hardest part has been sourcing distributors/vendors that: 1) have it in stock and 2) are willing to ship to CA. Even though its a CA CARB level, there's some weird CA state emissions tax when purchasing CAIs in CA.
That'd tough. California... My opinion isn't very high of portions of that state. It's a shame it's not a couple or three different states.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts