Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran the Car over a couple small boulders damaging various things in the front left of the car:
-Front left rim crushed
-Inter cooler has massive dent
-Bumper broken in many places
-Front Left Knuckle broke open (broken in half) causing wheel to fall back into the fender
-Front Left fender broken and shoved back
-Hood has a small crack at the front left and where the left hinge mount is

Everything else still works like normal (the engine does turn on just fine). Car has ~78,000 Miles.

This car does have alot of modifications on it:
-Viper Hood, Fenders, and Side Skirts are from Saturn Sky at Norm's Fiberglass Design Studio
-Catless straight pipe quad exit exhaust (believe its a MagnaFlow)
-DDMworks rear Backbone and Brace (installed), front brace sitting in the trunk
-Tenzo R DC-5 V.1 Rims (the other 3 are still fine)
-2in lowering springs
-Most chrome trim has been painted black
-Short shifter with ball shift knob
-Carbon Fiber center console and steering wheel accents
-298 WHP ECU (not installed)
-Red Charge pipes and Blow-Off valve (not installed)

I'm still debating whether or not I will buy another RedLine Manual and carry over my mods and interior (if I do so then I'll leave the other car's parts with this one). These cars are just too good for me to want to switch to something else lol.

PM me or text me at 786-872-9053 if you are interested in any parts or the car itself.

I live in Miami Florida.

1.JPG
2.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
9.JPG
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.JPG

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Oh man! What a tragedy!

I’m also in Miami (though I have a 2.4). If you decide to go the parts route, let me now.

PM‘ing you my #

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should fix it.
I should probably mention that the car is a rebuilt title (many years ago) since the car was crashed into the front left before, I'm personally skeptical of the chassis. I was also dailying this so I dont have a ton a of time to fix it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Various people have pointed out "buckle" in chassis where the upper control arm bracket is, so I'll be parting out everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts