Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropping the price to $12,900.

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible, in mint condition with only 4200 miles. Finished in Silver Graphite over a Black Leather interior with a Black Soft top with Premium Trim Package including Leather Seats, 5 speed auto transmission, AM/FM Radio with CD/MP3 and Monsoon Premium Audio System.

The car is in pristine condition and with such low miles, this is one of a kind. Has been garaged its entire life.

All original manuals, paperwork and clean title.

Asking $18,000

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
2007 Saturn Sky Convertible, in mint condition with only 4200 miles. Finished in Silver Graphite over a Black Leather interior with a Black Soft top with Premium Trim Package including Leather Seats, 5 speed auto transmission, AM/FM Radio with CD/MP3 and Monsoon Premium Audio System.

The car is in pristine condition and with such low miles, this is one of a kind. Has been garaged its entire life.

Asking $18,000
Welcome to the forum. That is a rare low mileage car. Sorry you are having to part with it. I am sure it will find a good home.

All the best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping with a couple of pictures.

Asking $18,000

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2007 Saturn Sky. Low Miles - Priced to sell $13,500

Dropping the price again! I need to put this behind me. Looking for $13,500 obo.

Dropping the price to $15,000.

Asking $18,000

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still available, still mint.... the only thing to change is the price. Looking for $12,900.
Do you still have this sky for sale? I live in the wilson, nc area and would like to take a look at it in person if possible. I was really wanting a redline edition but I might make an exception based on the condition of yours. Let me know what you want to do? Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you still have this sky for sale? I live in the wilson, nc area and would like to take a look at it in person if possible. I was really wanting a redline edition but I might make an exception based on the condition of yours. Let me know what you want to do? Thanks!
Yes, it's still available. Please PM me for contact information.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts