Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my Saturn sky has 7000 miles, thinking about selling my oem mud flaps, seeing what they are worth, I know these are extremely hard to find, and the people with them don't want to part with them

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know they can be difficult to track down but I bought a brand new set still in the box last month on ebay for $65 plus $8 shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow you got lucky! I’ve had this car for years and have looked many many times and never found any, def not new! And for less than $150

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
I have a set of new mud flaps and willing to part...offers will be entertained beginning with 150 plus shipping....shipping from Florida...but prefer local pick up.

Also have almost new set of tail lights...with Webb alternating diode...that is local pick up only...

·
Registered
15 Posts
MM,
I so want a set of mud flaps.
I assume a set is 4 both FRONT and REAR?
You recall I bought a top from you awhile back.
:cheers:

Hyde4392,

Let me know what you have and how much.
My Sky has just a tad over 7K on her too.
I have had it for two years and put about 1K miles on her.

:willy:
Matt2

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
The rear ones are okay to put on the car, do not under any circumstance put them on the front if you encounter speed bumps in your area. They will without doubt break your fenders. I have pictures of what it does I can dig up. The salvage car I just bought has broken fenders in a perfect out line of the remains of the front mud flaps. Not trying to hurt your sale, just warn against what can and most likely will happen with the front ones installed.

I was fortunate as both of my cars came with the mud flaps, but the fronts had been removed and placed in the trunk. I put the rear ones on both cars, but on occasion they do hit the speed bumps. My car is lower than most, but this is a well known problem, by the early owners.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
MM,
I so want a set of mud flaps.
I assume a set is 4 both FRONT and REAR?
You recall I bought a top from you awhile back.
:cheers:

Hyde4392,

Let me know what you have and how much.
My Sky has just a tad over 7K on her too.
I have had it for two years and put about 1K miles on her.

:willy:
Matt2
I do recall...they are both front and rear. (Brand New)...and u live in Pa. if I recall. If still interested...PM me your address and I will ship them UPS...u can send me a check when u receive them. I will give u my cell number and address also.

I never lowered anything on my car. Had mud flaps on for 13 yrs...no issue regarding speed bumps or driveways...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mud Flaps

Thanks for the warning regarding the use of front mud flaps.

I didn't think that the speed bumps should be an issue. I will need to keep that in mind on my normal cruising routes.

In Pennsylvania we have pot holes that can swallow the car entirely though.

I never take my good cars out till well into "construction" season.

We are still in the other season..."winter" aka pot hole production.:frown:

Matt2

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Still up for sale is a new set of mud flaps...front and rear. 150 dollars plus shipping from zip code 34135. If u live in SW Fl...shipping will be included.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts