Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 2007 Saturn Sky Turbo with 2700 miles. Probably the least miles I've seen on a used one. Showroom condition. Clean and clear title. I'm a collector in which I'm looking to free up some room. 480-390-8665 for more info.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I could have swore the price was $20,000 a couple of days ago? Now the price is at $15,000. That is a great price for this car.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The contest here is: A post by the first person on the forum that actually sees this car. :willy:

Have Dr Dre take your photo sitting in the drivers seat. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
What part of town are you in? I work in Scottsdale Airpark. Would love to take a look at it.

Have you at least been running the engine a few times a month?

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
cricketts!!! I am all gassed up and ready to go, but no address for my free SKY Trailer is ready, and promise it will continue to be a a garage queen.

Darn, if it was an automatic I would be all over it. The wife not so much, but feel I could convince her. Call me, I can deal with a stick for free.

Seriously hope you find a buyer. Great price and a fantastic looking car. Can only imagine how nice it is.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
Personally I think that is enough from this poster. Bait and switch if the post by Huff is correct. Bill said he never returned calls for appointment to see. Send the player away.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Huff didn't say, but I'm betting he wasn't given an address NOR was he allowed to see the car. Until that time, this thread has no validity. IMO (last post here)

:deadhorse :deadhorse

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
9360 E Raintree Dr. Scottsdale AZ 85260
480-390-8665

No calls or texts. Crickets on my end.
This is probably the lowest mileage Saturn Sky out there.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
9360 E Raintree Dr. Scottsdale AZ 85260
480-390-8665

No calls or texts. Crickets on my end.
This is probably the lowest mileage Saturn Sky out there.
So I was bored and decided to look up the address and phone number. The address is a building up for lease. The phone number that "Dr Dre" provided is listed to a chiropractor. That makes Dr Dre a DC.

______________________________________________________________________________________

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.