Saturn Skyline Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,040 Posts
I'm out. ThIs forum is below the line.
I don't know if you'll see this or not but you have to look at this from our end.

You only come on this forum to sell your car. You haven't been around here since you have owned it. You only came on here hoping to find someone who will appreciate your car enough to purchase it for the price you're asking for. You know, as do we, that if you just put this out there to the general public, someone without an emotional tie to this platform won't pay what you're asking.

You came here to use this forum to sell your car for what you think it was worth because you've had no luck selling it through other means. That's a red flag to our other members.

As such, we question your motivations for being a "member".

So yea, when you post contact information but are very slow to answer questions and seem to be hard to contact, people are going to see this as yet another red flag. You may be legitimate, but we see SO many scammers that we have to be cautious too.

Sorry, but when you only come on here to use our membership to try and make money, they get a little cautious and I don't blame them.

·
Super Moderator
11,040 Posts
At that mileage and with what he has provided, he's looking for a specific buyer. He is in no rush to sell it so he can afford to wait. What is more telling is the attitude he has towards buyers. If he is truly this hard to communicate with...and I don't have any kind of experience with that so I'm not saying he IS this hard to communicate with...then that coupled with the attitude means that unless these cars become true collector's items, he'll either lower his price when he finally just wants to get rid of it or he'll be hanging onto it for a while.

·
Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Am I missing something here. He lists the car everywhere, people call him, can't onnect with him. He lowers the mileage on the car and the Price, then someone actually talks to him and he raises the price without notice. Bait and Switch. He is a crook, plain and simple. I doubt he even owns a car and is having all sorts of fun pulling every body's chain.

I say he should be banned

·
Registered
742 Posts
Until that time, this thread has no validity.(last post here)
Just for others infomation, this person was also on numerous Facebook groups trying to sell this car, with photos I think were taken from the internet. He quickly unsubscribed when he was "called out" several times. He has had numerous names and all of them proved to be inaccurate. When I looked at his Facebook profile (the one I could see) he was a kid and said it was his uncle's car. I think the 9 posts says a lot. Just my thoughts......

Terry
:cheers:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Robo, Please get rid of this bozo.
In his FAKE profile he lists himself as a chiropractor, I prefer to think of him as a pain in the ass.......

Terry
:cheers:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.