Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
The black and tan interior was only available with the tan top so unless he's changed one or the other, you'd be correct. LOL
wait hold up. I have a black 2.4 5 speed with black and tan interior and black top. Original top as far as I know. Only 1 owner before and had all work from a mechanic and had receipts.

Did something go on im not aware of?

·
Super Moderator
5,897 Posts
wait hold up. I have a black 2.4 5 speed with black and tan interior and black top. Original top as far as I know. Only 1 owner before and had all work from a mechanic and had receipts.

Did something go on im not aware of?
No, I think @Robotech may have finally missed one. (OK, part of one.)(Or he got it right, but wasn't specific enough.)

The tan top was the only option with the tan interior for every body color except black.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,282 Posts
No, I think @Robotech may have finally missed one. (OK, part of one.)(Or he got it right, but wasn't specific enough.)

The tan top was the only option with the tan interior for every body color except black.
No I missed that. I have never seen a black car with a tan top and black interior that I can remember. I was always under the impression that if you had the tan top you had to have the tan interior.

See, learn something new everyday. 6

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
In 2009 lots of things changed...u could finally order red interior for a red car....that was always available in Canada but not the USA....but in the US, u had to pay a premium....as I recall.

What does this have to do with this thread...I have no idea. Thought I would insert myself...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts