Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Whilst nosing around my Sky's engine compartment, I found the chassis barcode label on the passenger side Frame Rail (see picture).

As you can see, the label has had better days, and I was wondering what the lettering was on the top of the label.

Based on a limited sample of pictures available on the web, some cars seem to have the build sequence number 1AZ1###### above the barcode and a nine digit numeric code beneath.

My label looks like it has SATURN ??? above the barcode and a nine digit code beneath.

Anybody else have an intact label on their 2007 Sky or Red Line? Would be interested to know what the lettering at the top should be.

Cheers,

MBS

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Never really looked that hard on mine to find it, let alone did I know it had one in the first place. However today is engine cleaning day for me so I'll look for what it is worth to you?

Might have to wait abit cause I'm have part of my driveway replaced today also. 25 tons of new gravel going down, going to be sore this afternoon that's for sure. Couple of adult beverages and the engine bay should look better after today's go over.

LAC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts