Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new 2007 Sky Redline at the dealer yesterday. It had 9 miles on the odometer. I had made arrangements to have it transported home in a enclosed carrier and was stood up the last minute! I had to drive the vehicle home myself and hit some rain on the way. I never use my cars in he rain and I don't think I could get the water spots off the undercarriage and engine without completely disassembling the thing ! So I'm offering it for sale for exactly what I have invested in it. If i don't sell it in a day or two, it's going on ebay for 5k over sticker. I paid the old price before the $1K increase. All the body panels fit perfectly on this car and it has no damage what so ever. Mileage after driving it home from S Florida is now 169.

2007 Sky Red Line Turbo VIN 1G8MG35X47Y109880
Silver pearl/ premium red -black interior
5 speed automatic
chrome wheels
monsoon premium audio

MSRP $30.355
Dealer fee $399
tax, title, reg, battery and tire fees $2052.25
total I paid for car $32,808.25.
My fuel/tolls, expense, etc. picking it up $ 100

Total selling price $32,908.25. I paid cash for this car. no liens on title.

As I said before, if the car doesn't sell in a day or two, it's going on ebay for over sticker.

Richard

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello I sent you a PM Iam very interested

Ray
Too late:

Current bid: US $31,200.00
Reserve not met
Get low monthly payments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Sep-25-06 13:25:16 PDT (4 days 1 hour)
Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Sells to: United States
Item location: Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
History: 11 bids
High bidder: saturnofscottsdale( 1 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Watch this item
Email to a friend | Sell one like this

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Sep-18-06 13:25:16 PDT
Starting bid: US $20,000.00
Duration: 7-day listing
Payment methods: Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order,
Cash (in person)
See details

·
Registered
33 Posts
I never use my cars in he rain and I don't think I could get the water spots off the undercarriage and engine without completely disassembling the thing ! So I'm offering it for sale for exactly what I have invested in it.

Richard
Let me get this straight...
You're selling your redline because it got wet and can't get the water spots off:confused: ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
What do you do when you wash the car?? There are probably more minerals in the water that comes out of your pipes then the fresh rain water that hit your car.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Richard,
what did you wind up getting for her?

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Richard,
what did you wind up getting for her?
It's amazing he got $35,600. And thats with those awful water spots to......:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.