Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have the C8, my mini corvette unfortunately needs to go.
I absolutely loved it. It's my second sky.
It has about 34000 miles, is in perfect shape and needs nothing.
I widened the track about 20mm per side and it looks great (flush)
The chrome wheels were flaking slightly so I had them powder coated silver to match accents.
No accidents, but I had chips in doorsills repainted. LED headlight conversion.
It doesn't have Monsoon radio option as far as I know but the stereo sounds phenomenal for some reason. Maybe first owner had it upgraded.
I did load the Power upgrade from Trifecta where you get extra boost by pressing cruise button.
Really wakes this thing up. Goes like stink.
I did have the drivers seat re-padded.
New all season tires.
Looking for $20,000.00
This cars performance for the money is still unmatched.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Plant Car Hood

·
Registered
476 Posts
Fantastic looking cars, BOTH!

I too am in the TITANIC battle with She Who Must Be Obeyed about the C8. (LOVE the blue)... but I am unwilling to unload the Redline

Saved all my life for a new 'vette. We'll see where this goes.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Fantastic looking cars, BOTH!

I too am in the TITANIC battle with She Who Must Be Obeyed about the C8. (LOVE the blue)... but I am unwilling to unload the Redline

Saved all my life for a new 'vette. We'll see where this goes.
Let me know how this goes for you. In order to get my Sky I had to get rid of toys too. It was my Harley, 2 jet skis and a snowmobile.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Let me know how this goes for you. In order to get my Sky I had to get rid of toys too. It was my Harley, 2 jet skis and a snowmobile.
That's a tall price to pay, sorry for your loss but happy for your gain. Looks like your vette has the Z51 package (splitter and wing). I hope to go the same route in orange with full length black carbon fiber stripes. Or maybe caffeine with stinger stripes in silver.... Will need to get the front lift too, because of our steep driveway and a host of nearby roads that are bad news for low-profile cars.

I have no motorcycle, snowmobile or jet skis (thankfully?) to give up. Just the Sky and a Focus ST. Since the ST is my DD, giving that up isn't really an option.

I am chipping away on the C8 and a sit-down with SWMBO is upcoming.

Good luck with your sale. I always wanted the Sunburst Yellow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.