Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below is a pic of the 2007 Saturn Sky's Spoiler

·
Registered
274 Posts
I ordered my sky with it
but remember that the onstar antena will be there ... it doesnt look that cool with the antena
pm me for an underground pic with the antena and spoiler

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
azote said:
I ordered my sky with it
but remember that the onstar antena will be there ... it doesnt look that cool with the antena
pm me for an underground pic with the antena and spoiler
it would have been nice if they could have integrated the Onstar/XM anetnna into a spoiler and gotten rid of the ugly one they use...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
No spoiler for me. It might have been nice if it were smaller like the one on the Solstice GXP:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't know. The vette has a plastic body that radio waves pass through. Does the Sky?

·
Registered
623 Posts
nighttripper said:
No spoiler for me. It might have been nice if it were smaller like the one on the Solstice GXP:)
Yep, that SKY spoiler is guady...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lee Willis said:
I don't know. The vette has a plastic body that radio waves pass through. Does the Sky?
Too bad they didn't make the spoiler of plastic and incorporate the antenna(s) into it. The old 1937 Cord had it's antenna under the car and it was only AM (but out of sight). A plastic spoiler could have done all of them am, fm, satellite, onstar and even lojack not to mention local tv. Sorry GM, you missed your chance.
eldeeko

·
Registered
820 Posts
Spoiler....

I really like the spoiler. If anyone still has the underground yellow picks, you can see the spoiler adds mostly to the side profile. Where normally the tail end of the car looks like it has its tail between its legs, the spoiler brings the profile upward and makes the downward slope of the rear quarter panels look more like muscle buldges. The Yellow pics show this the best. I would still like to get a better idea by seeing it before I chose to order it. But it looks like I won't have a choice on the redline. I lilke the fact that the spoiler doesn't fit the whole width of the rear trunklid, because the styled it to fit into the rear buldge of the trunklid.:thumbs:

·
Registered
623 Posts
TaylorMutts said:
Here are a couple of pictures of a Sunburst Yellow SKY with the spoiler...

Nice Pictures, looks like Rochester Hills! Hmm, maybe I'll have to drive around the University looking for you, so I can get some pictures! :jester:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts