Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
another reason it is BS. Chevy has the Camaro coming back out in 2009 and this would be direct competition to it. So they are saying that GM is going to start 2 new cars in the same brand that compete against each other.

Even GM is not that stupid

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is really old, old news. THis concept shot came out ages ago, industry wise. I for one wish Chevrolet would build something in the Solstice/Sky range!!!!! I tend to be brand loyal to Chevy, but I may just do the sky if Chevy does not get on board.

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is really old, old news. THis concept shot came out ages ago, industry wise. I for one wish Chevrolet would build something in the Solstice/Sky range!!!!! I tend to be brand loyal to Chevy, but I may just do the sky if Chevy does not get on board.
well then you better get the Sky b/c you wont be seeing a sky/solstice in a bow tie.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Since they killed the SSR (way the heck overpriced) after only a couple of years and about the same time announced the new Camaro, I have a feeling they will keep its price competitive with the Mustang as it always has been. That will mean a host of versions from 4 cylinder to LS V8s. So I would look at the low end Camaro about $22K and high end about $35K, like the Mustang. Like the Mustang fan base kept it built in the US, the Camaro fan base brought it back. Now if they would just make the damn thing so the speculators will shut up!:lol:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
A four cylinder Camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think so. :nono: :ack: :yawn: :barf:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts