Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my 2008 Redline for about 4Years now. Such a fun ride and joined this forum awhile back but hadn’t posted but researched a lot of info on it. Much thanks to all who share the knowledge. When I have an issue this is the first place I check.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

It’s all original except for the wheels , 1 owner, had 78k on it 4 years ago now 81k, only driven on nice days😂😂😂. I’ve had many cars in my 75 years but have to say I believe this is my favorite. Love this forum.

·
Premium Member
08 Redline. RPM"s CAI, charge pipes, Intercooler, CAT delete & ECM Tune. DIY tunnel brace. ProBeam.
247 Posts
Yay!!! A first timer post with not one, but three pics. This is how it’s done, folks. Lol

It’s great to see a loved machine. Agree with what you said: favorite car and this being the first place for advice and knowledge on the Sky.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanks I’ve been thinking of doing that. As of now they seem in pretty good condition,would like to keep them that way. What do you suggest using?
GM will tell you dielectric silicone grease, but there are any number of good rubber restoration products out there.
I use a product by Meguiars called W40.
Not to be confused with WD 40 though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone have suggestions for a car cover? The car is stored inside at all times and I just want one that will be soft on the inside to protect from dust etc. when stored over the winter. Ordered one and wasn’t happy with the material that touches the paint.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anyone have suggestions for a car cover? The car is stored inside at all times and I just want one that will be soft on the inside to protect from dust etc. when stored over the winter. Ordered one and wasn’t happy with the material that touches the paint.
Eastwood company has a nice stretchy INDOOR only cover for reasonable price, soft felt like inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts