Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine: found on a car gathering website. No photos were posted.

* FOR SALE: 2008 Saturn Sky Turbo Convertible, Dark Green Metallic with Tan Top, 31,000 actual Miles, Immaculate Condition. Asking $12,600 Contact Bill for more details at 602-300-0447 or 480-836-7822.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ran into this seller in our home town's car show (Fountain Hills, AZ). He is anxious to sell his wife's car, whom has passed on. I've asked that he provide some photos, and will post those for him if I receive same. In the meantime, he will take any interested calls on the SKY (details available above, OP).

I have not personally seen the car up close, but from a distance and it is fine. It is my belief that is in excellent condition and priced below market. I will post photos as soon as I receive them.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I ran into this seller in our home town's car show (Fountain Hills, AZ). He is anxious to sell his wife's car, whom has passed on. I've asked that he provide some photos, and will post those for him if I receive same. In the meantime, he will take any interested calls on the SKY (details available above, OP).

I have not personally seen the car up close, but from a distance and it is fine. It is my belief that is in excellent condition and priced below market. I will post photos as soon as I receive them.

:cheers:
Having seen the car now, it is an impeccable 2008 SKY REDLINE, very DARK GREEN, and with brand new battery today. The seller is the original owner and an Arizona car all of it's life, an automatic, power seat, and near new Michelin tires. There were no dings or hits of any kind seen by me. Miles are 31,917. Photos follow in this and the following post. If you are looking for a Redline, you won't find one as nice as this one and priced at $12,600 (way below market IMO). Call Bill at 602-300-0447 cell, or 480-836-7822.:thumbs:

Too bad for me, I can't get the 51% shareholder to vote in favor! :banghead::mad:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Absolutely love the green and tan. Wanted that color combo, but the dealership selling it wanted 24,500 for it and I was NOT paying that much. But they are oh so pretty.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Having seen the car now, it is an impeccable 2008 SKY REDLINE, very DARK GREEN, and with brand new battery today. :thumbs:

Too bad for me, I can't get the 51% shareholder (aka; the wifee) to vote in favor! :banghead::mad:
Well, I'm happy now!! I did NOT get to buy the car. HOWEVER, my good buddy's son at breakfast this morning has bought the car! And I'm so happy for his son ...... so I'm pleased too.

Ciao~ :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I'm happy now!! I did NOT get to buy the car. HOWEVER, my good buddy's son at breakfast this morning has bought the car! And I'm so happy for his son ...... so I'm pleased too.

Ciao~ :grouphug:
CORRECTION PLEASE!

The father called this AM, and things seemed to have changed. Issues of where to keep the car (and it had to be inside) and so forth has caused a change of heart. Simply put, THE SKY IS STILL FOR SALE.

So if you have any thoughts about owning a Redline and like that beautiful dark green (and it is most impressive), then give the owner a call. (contact info is above in the original post as well as other info about the car for your review)

Sorry for the confusion. I should have waited.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts