Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2008 Saturn Sky limited Edition. It is an Automatic with 132,000 miles on it. Black in color with a black and grey leather interior. asking $8000. Located in Indiana. I only drive it a few times a year so thought it was best to find her a home where she would get more love and attention.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes I agree. He drives it only a few times a year and therefore wants to sell.

What kind of limited edition is your ride MB65 ?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Black with black/grey interior...sounds like it is the Carbon Flash edition. Which would make sense, as it's the only 2008 special edition Sky.

·
Registered
18,245 Posts
Photos would help
I believe ALL of us screwed up....the OP stated LIMITED EDITION. NOT SPECIAL EDITION. The color of the exterior and interior are what the SE comes with...but nevertheless, he states it is a LIMITED EDITION....which of course is a SE. Just being academic here...but a few times a year does not add up to 132 thousand miles.

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
........ Just being academic here...but a few times a year does not add up to 132 thousand miles.
He said a few miles a year in reference to what it is being driven currently. Clearly it was driven more previously.

I'll remind everyone that comments in a "For Sale" thread are limited to those that can be considered to "advance the sale".
Basically, if you don't have something positive to say, do not say it here.
Much of this discussion is on the verge of being deleted.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Maybe he only drove it once a month, but it was from coast to coast, or he bought it with 100,000 already on it, who knows :rolleyes:
What matters is the total mileage, no?

Reactions: JohnWR

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Let's see, the car is 13 years old with 132,000 miles on it. That's only 10,000 miles per year, about 28 miles per day.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
OK, enough of this side track, after all, this is a for sale thread. Let's get this car sold!

:thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts