Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Sky Redline For Sale 35k mi Cincinnati

Selling my Dad's beloved Sky Redline. Want to keep it, but we just don't have a place for it.

The car is in Milford, OH, just outside of Cincinnati.

Its got 35k miles on the clock. Looks and runs great.

5-spd manual. All stock. Rare British Racing Green Paint with Tan top and interior.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/milford-2008-saturn-sky-turbo-redline/6931211191.html

Dropped price to $11,000

PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Here's a few shots of her. Kudos to my bro for picking a random gravel driveway for the photo shoot.
That is one of my favorite "classic" color combinations. When I ordered my Solstice First 1000, Pontiac did not have the Tan top available, so I ended up ordering the Aggressive Red with the Black top.

It looks nice.

:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
5,123 Posts
@Robotech The title of this thread is 2008 Sky Redline For Sale $35k Cincinnati which is definitely incorrect, since the car has 35k miles and is offered for $12.5k. Can you fix it? I don't think that SaturnFov can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was able to change the title but the edit only shows up after you click on it.

At the very least, who doesn't want to see what a $35k Sky looks like. Its accidental click-bait! :lol:

@Robotech The title of this thread is 2008 Sky Redline For Sale $35k Cincinnati which is definitely incorrect, since the car has 35k miles and is offered for $12.5k. Can you fix it? I don't think that SaturnFov can.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was able to change the title but the edit only shows up after you click on it.

At the very least, who doesn't want to see what a $35k Sky looks like. Its accidental click-bait! :lol:
Indeed. That's why I opened the ad. I was thinking of selling mine and wondered why prices doubled.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's fair. The only paint issues are on the side view mirrors. Maybe they don't use clear coat on those?? I'm getting a quote from a body shop for repainting them, and may just have them do it, but I'm expecting it to cost no more than $500. I'll let you all know.

I am genuinely interested in this car, but either the paint issues would need corrected or the price would need to be adjusted accordingly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
G l w s

That original misleading title is a reminder of what these cars were selling for originally once upon a time. Dealers were indeed getting $35K for Redlines. Now, your color combo of British Racing Green with the tan top is exquisite. Almost got a Solstice base a couple of years ago with that color scheme plus the tan dash & interior but the deal fell through. Your car is a bargain and will make someone very happy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! Thank you!! :cheers:
That original misleading title is a reminder of what these cars were selling for originally once upon a time. Dealers were indeed getting $35K for Redlines. Now, your color combo of British Racing Green with the tan top is exquisite. Almost got a Solstice base a couple of years ago with that color scheme plus the tan dash & interior but the deal fell through. Your car is a bargain and will make someone very happy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a base Sky, 5-speed in this same color combination and love it. I am seriously considering an upgrade to this one instead of trying to add more power to the one I have. Is it still available?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's been a surge of interest since the price reduction, but I don't think we've finalized a deal with anyone yet. Reply to my brother through our Autotrader ad, and he should be able to get you set up to see the car. Thanks!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=521614501&zip=45140&makeCode1=SATURN&modelCode1=SKY

I have a base Sky, 5-speed in this same color combination and love it. I am seriously considering an upgrade to this one instead of trying to add more power to the one I have. Is it still available?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts