Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta sell my Redline. It's all black, with Monsoon and automatic. Chrome wheels, power seat elevator, mats, the SPID had all the stuff I would have chosen. Just did the water pump 6 months ago. Has a trifecta switchable tune. Cup holder center console. Clean all around and everything works. Current reg and pink in my name.

CONs: Has minor cracks on lower fenders. The flaps for the top need replaced and the factory cup holder in the middle is broken and stuck out. Not really stuck out, just won't stay in. The forward one is fine and this one still works. The seat sags a bit, but not too bad. It has some kind of minor water leak that I haven't found. Like I said, I did the water pump because it was leaking horribly. A week later it set the low coolant light and then would set it once a week, so I pressurized it and found a leaky heater hose. Fixed that and now it sets once a month. Never gets hot but loses a small amount of coolant. Car has about 125k on it.

Looking for 10k. Car is in Los Angeles. I'll help with shipping to a reasonable extent. Cash or something I can deposit in my account fully cleared before the car leaves. I.E. cashier's check, wire transfer, solid gold bars or something like that. Pics coming soon. Text me at 8one8 56883two6. Name is Brent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just don't send me any freaky pics and I'll be fine. The worst I'll get is warranty offers and student loan collectors. I can live with whatever they throw at me, as I already do. Btw, you can have the women folk send me freaky pics, that won't bother me either. You realize that everybody in the world is watching our every move right? My number is already on a dozen watchlists. If you can give me a scenario where I suffer because of my number being here, I'll remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts